His Pleasure.

Jamal's P.O.V.

I stood on the corner watching the cars pass by I stood in the New york cold in my black pea-coat the air swoosh past my face I placed my hands into my pockets.

and stared at a woman getting out of her silver Honda civic she walked into the corner store across the street I pulled out my phone and texted Rah to see where he was at and why is he so late to our meeting.

I glanced up at the beautiful Puerto Rican woman she walked to the back of her car she carried bags in her hands she struggled to get the trunk open I walked across the street and over to her.

"Need some Help?" I ask as I stare at her she hesitates and says "oh Yes Please" I grab the black plastic bags out of her hands and watch as she opens the trunk.

" you can just sit them down here " she says as she steps aside I place the bags down and she closes the trunk she stares into my eyes and smiles.

I watch as she walks to the driver side door she was so beautiful.

"Thank you........?" she stops and I interject "Jamal" I reply she chuckles and says.

"Anastasia".

"Nice to meet you Anastasia" I say making her smile.

the cold wind blows and she closes her long black pea-coat to keep the air out her long black hair blows in the wind making it blow in her face she swipes it away.

And smiles at me I step down and began to walk back across the street when she says.

" Do you need a ride somewhere?" I turn and face her.

"Cause if you do I could......uh possible give you one" I stand still for a moment and then say.

"yea I need a ride to a Chinese Restaurant up the block" she smiles and replies.

"okay let's go then" and with that I smile and get into her car.

Ashon's P.O.V.

"I gotta go so I'll call you later" I say to Asha as I put on my Dark Blue Blazer to match my Dark blue slacks and Black Dress shoes.

"Make sure you go by the Jeweler and check out the Diamonds you want for your engagement ring" I say making her smile.

she followed me to the front door and I turn to look into her beautiful eyes.

"Did you Remember to go check on the Money Being put into the Vault" I said she nods and bites her bottom lip.

" I heard you Papi" she says sexually I lean in and kiss her soft pink lips she looked so cute in her gray sweat jacket and matching sweat pants her favorite Nike shoes were on her feet.

" I'm guessing your going Runing?" I ask smiling at her she smiles and says "yes" I smirk and open the front door.

she closes it behind me I head down the front steps and outside to my car.

on the ride back to my office I notice shana one of the former use to be office assistant.

But is now she is my personal assistant get out of her red Chevy Camero and head toward the parking lot building elevator.

I park my car and run to catch up to her.

AS her high heels click against the ground she wore a small tight black skirt and a floral shirt to match she had on red bottom heels and her long black hair hung down her back.

she looked stunning. "hey Naomi Nice to See you This Fine Morning" I say as I step into the elevator with her.

she smiles and brushes her hair behind her ear showing off her gold hoop earrings.

" well don't you look nice this Morning" she says as I push the button and close the elevator doors.

" hows the wife isn't her name uh...." she pauses and thinks for a moment.

" her name is Asha" I say defending my woman.

she stares at me and then looks at the numbers moving as we ride to the building.

we step off the elevator and head inside the building.

I let her walk ahead of me she walks past the receptionist desk and into her office she smiles one last time at me before attending to her work she was on the phone when she walked in.

I walked into my office up the short flight of stairs and up into my see through office.

I sat down at my desk and Brittany one of the office attendance comes up to my office she knocks on my glass door and I look up at her she carefully comes inside and sits down.

"Mr. Mack we have a little problem with exchanging money toward the laco's Children's fund we won't be able to send them this kind of money until you make the deal with Devin & Co. she says handing me a manilla folder I open the folder and look at the papers inside.

"well I guess we are gunna have to because I'm Not changing My offer".