.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

*Still At Rah's House*

I can't believe Im staying the Night I say to a Tipsy Rah who's still kissing on me.
I turned and face him he smelled of Calvin Klein Cologne.

He breathed slowly as I wrapped my arms around his Neck I smiled at him as he smiled at me.

(Justin Beiber Company) plays quietly in the background as We rock side to side He kissed me and I let him. He lays on the couch and I lay on top of him.

He continues to kiss me while unbuttoning My pants and sliding his Hand in my victoria Secret panties.

I moan as he touches me and kisses me at the same time I feel like We were back at Rah's Mom's House were the first place We had Sex was.

I couldn't believe I was doing this with Rah And Im Married ontop of that is Ashon finds out about this Im in Deep waters.

He kisses Me once More and I Pull away "Rah stop!" I climb off of him and Button my pants back up "Asha Whats wrong?" He asks and he knows Damn well whats wrong.

"Rah your whats wrong this is wrong Us Hanging out is wrong!" I say as I grab my jacket off the Couch and walk to the Door.

"Asha Please" he says chasing me to the Door and blocking My escape.

"Look Asha I'm sorry.....please Don't Leave" he beggs I stare at him like he's Crazy " Imma Need to get out of the way" I say.

A Black Van pulls up and he Closes My mouth with his hand we watch as the men approach the House they Break down the Door with one Kick and a  Fadal swing  They Guy Knocks out Rah and Me.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and My clothes were off and My Body was Sore I looked around the Room and Didn't See Rah.

I scattered and looked for my iphone which was in my jacket pocket thankfully. I grab my keys and hurry down the stairs to the Door.

I heard Some one Moaning like they had tape on their Mouths I stopped with My hand on the door knob I turn and look into the Livingroom.

Rah was Duct tapped to a Dining room chair with A strip of Blood on his head.

"Oh My God Rah!" I say panicking as he looks at me I carefully take the Duct tape off of his mouth and He breaths heavly.

"They're Gunna Come Back he says in between breaths "Asha you Have to leave" he says but I ignore him and try to break him free.

"Asha!" He yells I continue to try and get the tape off his hands and feet "Asha Stop!" He yells "their Here" he says looking out the window An I look to they looked like drug Dealers.

"Asha Go Now!" He says I run and Hide in the closet Near the Livingroom I look at Rah as He Still tapped to the chair the Men enter the house and into the livingroom where rah was.

"Go check on the Girl" the man who seems like the Leader says as he squats down infront of Rah He slaps Rah's Face and Rah looks up at him.

"She's Not Here Boss!" A male Voice yells As I hide in the closet I place my hands on my mouth to keep quiet.

"Aye" the man says snapping at Rah who looks up at him "Wheres the Girl ese?" He asks looking at Rah with his hands folded he pulls out a Lighter and the third guy enters the livingroom with a Can of Gasoline.

"I'm Not Gunna ask you Again where's My Money Eh!" He says looking at Rah and he flicks the Lighter on.

The other guy pours the Gasoline on Rah and steps back "I told you...your Money Ain't Here" Rah replies angrly.

"You See this Lighter My Friend" the man says in a spanish accent "Right Now you have Gasoline All over you My friend" he said.

I watched as My Brother Jamal And the Rest of the Crew Can in Blasting all three of the Guys.

I watch as Jamal untapes Rah from the Chair He gets up and they all leave upstairs.

I slide out of the closet and walk through the front door which was wide open and hop into my car Never to Look Back.