.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-The Same Day-

Asha's  P.O.V.

I got up from Ashon's Office Chair and walked to the Glass Door I placed one Hand on the Door and Opened it I stopped an turned my Head to face My Husband.

He sat at His Desk Looking at Me I Didn't say a word and So Didn't He I walked to the tip of the Spiral stareCase and Closed His Office Door Behind Me.

I pulled out My phone and Texted Ashon "I'm Sorry"; I waited a Few Minutes and then The Ding on My Iphone went Off Indicating a Text Back from Him.

"I Know" is What He said I bit My Bottom Lip and Walked Down the Stairs.

When I got to the Bottom the Original Receptionist Layla Was Behind the Desk I looked at Her as she was Looking at Me and Helping a Client who Had a Child.

"Cya Ms. Mack" She sang as I smiled and walked to the Elevator I got in an Rode it all the way Downstairs and to the Main Lobby of the Huge Building.

When I Got outside I saw the Guy I was on the Elevator with His Motorcycle was parked a few spots from My Range Rover.

I stopped at the Passenger Door and opened it I bent over the Seat and Looked for My Folder I needed to take to Bubbles.

"My You Have a Nice View" the Guy says Now indicating He was behind Me looking at My Butt.

I stop and Look at Him "yea Well My Husband Sure Does Love it" I say as Cocky  Ever.

He chuckles and Continues to Look at Me smiling up and Down I sqeench My eyes Cause the Sun was all over Me.

We stand in Silence for a Moment and then My phone Rings playing (Selfish-By Pnb Rock) Ashon's Ringtone.

"I am So Sorry I Needa Take This" I say Looking at My Ringing phone He chuckles and Places his Hands in the front of his Pockets and Says "Nah Youre Fine" an With That I answer the phone.

I stare at the Ground as I talk on the phone with Ashon and then the Man who Smiles Cockyly at Me.

I hang up My phone and Cross mybArms over My Chest and Look at him He Begins to Rock his Body Gentleyand then Asks.

"so What's Your Name?" He looks a Little Nervous But He asks anyway.

"Asha....My Name Is Asha" I say smiling sheepishly he Smiles Harder and Mouths the words "y" He holds His Hand out for Me to shake and I do.

He Looksbat All the Cars Passing by and then His watch "Well I should Be Going;"I say interrupting his Thoughts.

He says "Yea Me too He walks to the side his Motorcycle and stops He unstrap's one of His Helmets and puts it on.

I Stare At him as I walk to the passenger side door He gets on his Bike and starts it up.

"You Gunna Be Okay?" I Ask as He sits on his Bike and Adjusted his Gloves.