.HisPleasure.

.Hispleasure.

-Monday-

Samiya's P.O.V.

Going Back to School After Having Messiah Was Easy Everyone Had averted their Attention to Someone else's Drama and Forgot all about Me  Being Pregnant or So I thought.

I head to My Locker and Put in the Combination when I felt some arms go around My waist I turned My head to Find Ramin Smiling at Me.

He kissed Me Hard and then we Breathed in eachothers Faces.

"You Ok?" He whispers But theirs Not that Many peole in the Halls.

I Nod and Bite My Bottom Lip.

He Closes My Locker and Grabs My Hand We walk doen the Hall Hand in Hand Smiling when My Nemesis Brooke walks out of the Library with Her Entourage Behind Her.

"Something Wicked this way Comes", I said adjusting My Mail Man Like Backpack And Turning to face My Boyfriend who scowls as Brooke Gets Closer.

She stops and Pops Her Gum Before speaking.

"so I see they Let the Lady and the Tramp come Back to School,....Oh Wait Your Not A Lady," she says As Cocky as  a white girl aways is.

"What Do You Want Brooke?" Ramin asks as She folds Her arms over her Barely there Breasts.

"Oh Nothing Just for People Like Her to Disappear" she Coocks pointing Dead at Me I shoot Her and Evil Glare and She shoots One Back.

"Brooke You Know she's Not Gunna Leave Just Cause you want Her too" he says Looking at me.

I stand Beside him wearing a Dark Green shirt Black Leather Jacket Black Neck Chocker and Jeans with My Black punk Rock Boots.

Ramin wore a Dark Grey Shirt with Ripped Jean Shorts and Chain with Timberland boots to Set off gis style.

We were the Perfect Couple But some people Like Brooke Didn't Think so.