.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I couldn't Believe My Mom wanted Me to invite Raheem to the Family Dinner.

I mean I know me an Rah were inlove back then but things have changed.

Rah an I don't see eye to eye like we use to I guess young love Really Does Die.

I Sat on the Bed an wrote in my journal All the thoughts I had in my head.

*Front Door Opened*

"Asha!" A voice yelled out I slide to the Edge of the bed an waited patiently my heart thumped in my chest rapidly.

I tip-toed over to the drawer where I hid my pistol and Extra cash in case of an emergency.

I opened the bedroom door and tip-toed down the stairs Carefully Not to Alert whoever was in my house.

With My pistol in Hand I turned the corner of my home to see My Husband.

"Whoa! Asha Jesus!", He said as he looks at me with the gun he bought me.

"Oh babe it's you", I said calmly putting down my gun and watching him take off his suit jacket.

"Yeah who else would it be?",

"I don't know never can be to careful"; I assure him.

He tossed his car keys into the small brown basket by the front door used for our mail.

I walked towards him and place one hand behind his head stroking his hair as our eyes meet.

"How was work?", I ask him as I do every day.

"It was the same as always", he told me with a sigh.

He lifts me up by my waist and I wrap my legs around him in an instant.

He kisses my lips roughly leading me into the kitchen.

I carefully place my gun down on the kitchen counter as we still remain lip locked.

He carries me upstairs to our bedroom for the rest of the evening until I have to cook dinner later.