.HisPleasure.

Divinci's P.O.V.

"Ayo Man Come On Man Lets Go!" I Yelled I could hear the police sirens gaining,I looked around the corner with My Pistol in my Hand and my boys behind me.

"Aye Boss what  we's Gunna Do Eh?", the buff itailian guy asked as he held a black bag filled with Money.

"Yea Boss Tido is Right We gotta Hide the Cash" he says looking At Tido's back who was turned looking at The back of my head.

  I peak around the corner Looking for the Cops but there were None.

"Come on Come On Bitch where you at?" I scream to No one in particular The sounds Grew Louder and so me and my boys bolted.

Just then We heard "There they Are"and we kept on Runing.

the Cops came bolting I jumped over a fence and we landed with a vicious guard dog who barked at us with slob drooling from his mouth.

I landed on My stomach wich was Now covered in Redish Dirt I got up and kept runing.

"Come on Lets Go!" I Say as we get away from the Dog and the cops.

We listen to the sounds of the streets a Black Van Pulls up on Us We stop and look The window Rolls Down and Sha'day was behind the Wheel.

"Come On!" She yells as we Look at her we slide the door open and we throw the Money in the Back with the Boys.

"What the Hell took you so Long?" I ask as she speeds down the Road we take off our masks and I place them in the Glove Compartment