Chapter 34: (Make Me Cry)

.Hispleasure.

-Friday-

Ashon's P.O.V.

My wife wasn't In Bed with Me, I walked Downstairs and looked over the couch the cushion was Bent in as if someone was Sleeping There.

I walked in the kitchen and made me a Glass of Sweet Tea from a Jug.

I Heard the Front Door open and keys jiggling in the Front Door Lock.

  heels clicking on the Wood flooring and then Asha walks in.

She walks around the Corner and looks at Me she had her Class text books in Her Hands she wore a Red tanktop and white jeans.

With Red Heels and Her Hair was in a Bun she stares at Me and then Places her Hands on the Counter.

"Asha Where have you been?", I question my wife who walks past me ignoring me.

She opens the double door fridge and grabs a pack of Turkey ground beef out.

"Asha Answer me!", I yell slamming my hand on the kitchen aisle to get her Attention.

She closes the fridge and looks at me sternly her forehead frowned upon her face as we looked at eachother.

" I went to visit a friend that's all", she told me but for some reason I felt that wasn't the truth.

I stand at the kitchen aisle as she walked around over to the sink and places down the pack of meat to throw out.

"Asha are you sure?", I question her again as she unraveled the bag of Vegetables and place them in a bowl to rinse them.

"Yes Ashon";

She answer as I watch her cut up the vegetables and then rinse them again in a bowl of ice water.

I don't say anything as I turn around and walk out of the kitchen leaving her to cook in peace.