Chapter 13: Ordinary day

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I left Rah's House with No remourse what so ever I hoped and prayed No one from his Crew would see me especially My brother.

If they saw me there who knows what would happen what they would think I slammed both of My hands on the steering wheel as I waited at a Red Light.

I turned into my drive way and waited before getting out of the car I looked at myself in the re-view mirror and hid my scars with Concealer.

I got out and walked in the house barefoot with my shoes in my hands my jacket on my arm and my arms bare.

I tried to quietly close the front door an it worked I headed into the kitchen nd around the corner ready to bolt up the stairs when.

"Asha Is that you?" My husbands sweet voice called I stopped at the bottom of the steps an turned around.

"Yea its Me" I sang hoping he would flip out about me not coming home last night.

"What happen to you last Night?" He asks as he sits on the couch in a white v-neck shirt black jeans and black an white Jordans on his feet.

"I was at My Brothers house An I lost track of time" I say lying through my teeth he stares at me an then speaks.

"Oh Well...thats Nice" he says in a way that lets me know he doesn't believe me an I know Im in trouble Now.

"Asha Come Sit on My Lap an Talk...tell Me all about how you and your Brother Made up" he said in a tone that sent chills down my spine.

I carefully sat on him scared that he may Noticed Im sore He places one arm around my back and looks into my eyes.

He massages my thigh with his other hand which burns from the Bruising I recieved I bite my bottom lip to hide the pain and to keep from crying at his touch.

He looks at me and I him He kisses me and pulls me in closer so that our foreheads are touching.

"Asha I love you" he said kissing my cheek he feels the Concealer on my arm as he moves his hand up and down.

He attempts to Rub it off But I stop him "No" I say calmly he stops and looks at me.

"Asha what happened to you....who hurt you?" He asks Sensing the fear in my eyes atms He touches me.

"Come On" he said as he gets up and looks at me "Lets go take a Bath" he said and he is Completely Crazy if I do that he will see all My Bruises.

I get up and follow him upstairs to our Master bedroom we walk into the vathroom and Ashon turns on the faucet he takes off his Shirt and I watch him closely.

He stops the Bubble bath and unbuttons his pants I watch as he gets in I take off my clothes and get in with him.

He pushes up againt My back an takes a yellow sponge and begins to slowly scrub my back he notices the other bruises on my back and he wipes carefully.

"Asha who did this to you?"he asks Agrly as he looks at my Back I dont answer.

"Asha please tell Me the Truth" he says I begin to sob and he pulls me into him his long rod in between my Butt.

I continue to cry as my back lay on his chest "Im gunna Find who Did this to you an Im gunna kill'em Im gunna kill'em" he says I could tell he was upset as he held me tight.