.HisPleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I had No Idea what Raheem Aka Rah Wanted to ask me I stood in Complete awe.

As He looked at me.

I looked down at the front porch and then up at Him.

He takes a step closer  and we we're Now Breathing on eachother He smelled so Good.

As He stood in front of me with Only a Gold Chain on an Gray Joggers.

His Feet Bare He crossed his Chocolate Arms over his Chest and licked his lips.

Rah looked up at me an I looked at Him.

"So are you Going to tell me what it is?".

I ask as He keeps His eyes locked on me.

"Wanted to ask you out on a Date" He says as he Scratches the back of his head Nervously.

I look at him like he is Crazy.

He knows Im Married and that my Hudband is in the Hospital After Being shot.

"I cant Believe The Nerve you Have asking your Ex on a Date who does that?" I Blurt.

He looks Genuinely hurt by my Reaction.

"Asha Please We havent hungout since we Were in highschool together" he replies.

He Looks into my eyes he bits His bottom lip As he whispers in my Ear.

"Please" He says Sexually which he knows always Gets him his way with Me.

I roll my eyes High in the sky and smack My teeth at Him.

"Fine" I say giving into His will.

"I Hate when you Do that" I Reply as He looks pleased with my decision to go on a date with Him.

" Eight'O clock";  he Adds as I walk down to my Black Range Rover.

"Boy Dont Push your Luck" I say jokingly.

  I open my car door and Get inside and  watch him.

  He stares back at  me Pull out of His Drive way.