Chapter 40: (Home)

.HisPleasure.

-Friday-

Ashon's P.O.V.

Staying in Atlanta was Driving Me Mad I missed My wife I Needed to get Home to Her and My Daughter.

I walked around the Art Museum I was attending with a Couple Clientel And Waited on them to Arrive A woman Walked Beside me As I stared at A Peice of Art it was a Woman Painted with Black Paint on a White Canvas.

The woman Beside me was Naomi She wore a Tight white Dress Covered in Black Butterflies she Carried a Black Clutch Purse in Her Hands Her Nails were Red Her Hair was Flat iron and she had a Bang Covering Her Forehead.

She had on Red Lipstick as Always she wore Red Bottoms To complete Her Look "Fancy Seeing You Here" she says finally Speaking.

I place My Hands in the front of My Black Suit pants and Black Blazer over My Blue Button down shirt with Dark Blue tie and Black Dress shoes.

She looked at Me out the Corner of Her eye a Woman walks over to us and Holds a Serving tray in Her Hands with Wine Glasses on it.

"Would You Care For One?" She asks us I Say No thank you and Naomi Takes one for Herself.

"Careful Now We Both know you can't Hold Your Liquior" I whisper in Her ear as she Holds the Glass.

I spot My Clients walking in and Walk over to Meet them "Oh Yea we'll see About that"; Naomi says to Herslef as she Downs the Liquior And Heads to Were I am.

"Hello Mr. Mack pleasure to meet you" one Man says there are two Guys each Accompanied By their wives.

"Likewise" I say in a Respectable Manner I shake the two Gentlemen's Hands and the women gave their arms wrapped around one arm of the Men.

One woman wore a all white Dress her hair Flowing in Curls she had on a Very shinny pearl Necklace and pointy white heels Her long Blonde Hair hung Beautifully on her Shoulders.

The other woman wore a Black Dress and Black Open toedheels with Diamond Necklace and earrings she Carried a Black pearl Clutch purse to Match.

"My what Beautiful wives you Both Have"I say making the two white women smile "thank you" they say in unison.

"And this Must Be your wife the Woman in Black Said smiling Sinisterly I turn my head to Naomi who I didn't even know was Beside Me.

"Um No this is My Assistant Naomi Peters" I Reassure the woman who continues to have a Sinister Smile.

"Hi", Naomin says sticking her Hand out to shake the Gentlemen and Ladies Hands the women both look at their men who look at Us and the awkward silence is Deafining.

"Well shall we Discuss the Buisness?" The other Gentlemen Finally speaks The Clasical Music in the Art Museum was Low But I could Tell it was Beethoven.

As I Follow Behind the GentleMen with their wives Latched on to them Naomi Treded Behind us slowly Making sure to snatch at least one Shot Glass off of each Lady Waitresses Tray.