.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

I starred at the Man unmoved because I knew who He was.

He was The Man who Raped Me that Night I was at Rah's.

He licked his lips as He looked at Me Lusting with his eyes I starred Angrly at this Man.

As the officers walked with him in  the Middle of them.

he Moved his tounge around in his Gold Grill Mouth.

"Could you Guys Maybe let Me have a Word with Him in a Conference room?" I Ask but it was Really a Demand.

"I'm sorry Ma'm But we can't Let you Do that" the White police officer says.

I stare at the Man who Raped me.

I saw Me in his eyes Him touching All over me while I was passed out is all I saw in his eyes.

My Husband pulls into the Police station and Gets out of the Car.

he walks over to me the officers and the Guy who Rapped me.

"Hey Hun Sorry I'm Late I got Caught up at the Office" Ashon says while kissing My Cheek.

He looks at the Man and the officers "Hello Mr.Mack how you doing Sir?" The Black cop asks.

"I'm Fine Just here to pick up My Daughter" he says Grabbing my hand.

I keep my eyes locked on the Guy who keeps his on me and I instantly feel hot.

We All go inside and Walk to the Counter I continue to look forward while Ashon Looks at me.

"You Okay?" Ashon asked.

"Thats The Man who Raped Me!" I whisper Nudging My Head at the Back of the Man in-between the two officers.

Ashon Doesn't speak He just Nods his Head and his Face Becomes angry.