.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-Saturday-

Asha's P.O.V.

*At CluB Morals*

I walked through Crowds of People Carrying a Tray High in the sky that had shot Glasses On it the Music was Loud People were Dancing and Drinking.

When My Tray Became Empty I Headed Back to the Bar and placed down My Tray so the Bartender Could Give Me More drinks to Serve.

"Another Round I say Tired and Out of Breath a Newbie at the Job Smiles at Me she had tattoo's Covering her Arms Gauges in Her ear and she Had long Black Hair with a strip of Her Hair Dyed Green in the Front.

She Places Some More shot Glasses on My Tray and Fills them up while Slamming Down the Bottle of sizzling Ciroc.

"THANKS!" I Yell over the Loud Music th Dj was Blasting I walk Back through the Crowds and Continued to do My Job.

After I Finish with My Serving I head Back to the Bar and Go around the Counter "I figured I'd Come Help" I say to the Newbie who Smiles at Me again.

I Grab a White Towellet And Throw it over My shoulder I stare at A Man who was sitting in front of me at the Bar.

"What Can I get For You?" I yell to the Man over the Loud Music He Lifts His Head up and You wont Believe who it is Rah.

I instantly Frown as He Looks at Me "Can I get a Shot?" He yells Back at Me and I scowl even Harder.

"Come on Asha Lemme Get a Drink or Sum" He says again the Newbie walks over and see's the tention Between Me and Rah.

"What Can I Get you Hun?" She says starring at me I smile and say back anything is Fine" she Grabs a Beer Bottle and Pops the top off and Hands it to Me "it's on the House!" She say smiling Flirtatiously.

He takes the Beer and Begins Drinking it I continue My stants For a Moment and then Someone else comes to the Bar and takes a Seat.

I walk over to him and Take His Order while Rah continues to Flirt with the Newbie to try and make Me Jealous.

I slap My Hand on the Bar top  and walk out of the Bar and onto the Dance floor.

I Begin to Dance to the Music that was Playing I swayed My hips side to side to the Music.

I Felt Someone's Hands go around My waist I turn around and it's Raheem holding on to me I stare at him like he's Crazy and push him off of Me.

"What the Hell Do you think your Doing!" I scream at him and He Chuckles at My Reaction.

He Shakes his Head at Me and I continue to Dance ignoring Him.

"Asha I know you Miss Me Come on Asha Lets Be Real" He says Laughing at Me I fan My hand at him and roll my Neck Hard "Rah Your so full of yourself" I say to him he bites his Bottom Lip and Tilts his Head Back slightly.