.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's P.O.V.

I woke up the Next Morning Feeling Energized I turned over on My Back and Looked up at the Ceiling.

Ashon Lay Next to On His Stomach eyes Closed I Looked at Him and then Sat up in the Bed.

I rubbed My hands through My Long Red Hair and Then Got out of Bed in My White Victoria Secret Underwear.

I walked into the Bathroom to Pee and wash My face as I turned on the water I heard the Bedroom Door Sqeek As if Someone Nudged it.

I stopped and Looked through the Crack of the Bedroom Bathroom.

Samiya was about to knock on the Door when I swung ut open "Oh Uh Hey Asha" she whispers Trying to Be polite as Her Father Sleeps.

"What Are you Doing up?" I whisper Back She Rubbs her Enlarged Belly and looks Back up at Me.

"I have a Doctors Appointment And I don't have any Money for Cabfair"she adds I lean in Between the Door and stare at Her.

"So I was Hoping you Could Take Me"she Said Making puppy Dog Eyes at Me.

"Yea Sure" I reply Back she jumps and Sqeals almost Loudly Ashon Wiggles in the Bed but remains facing My side of the Bed.

Samiya Quickly Covers her Mouth But Remains Smiling I smile and She Says "Thank you", No Problem I say as She heads out of the Room Leaving me to Get Ready.

I put on a pair of ripped Denim Jeans a White Tank top and My Blue Jean Vest Jacket with My Gold Hoopearrings and Hair in a Bun.

I look at Ashon who Remains Sleeping and Doesn't Hear Me I walk into the Hallway an Crack the Door Back to Where it was.

I head downstairs and into the kitchen I Grab a Jimmy Dean Breakfat Buritto and place it in the Microwave.

When it Finishes warming up I take a Napkin and wrap it up with a Closed Cap Cup of Apple Juice I cook samiya One and she hurries from the Back where her Room is.

We Get in My Car and eat our Breakfast as I drive "So I just wanted to say I'm Sorry"samiya says I stop at a RedLight and Look at Her.

"I know I was wrong for Lashing out on you Yesterday"she says And I immediately Accept her Apology.