.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

-Saturday-

Asha's P.O.V.

The Next Morning I woke up and Realized I was in My Bed and Was sleeping On My Stomach.

I pick up My phone and Look at the Time I noticed I had A Missed Call From Ashon and Slammed My Hand on the Unmade Bed.

I turn over and Sit up in the Bed I unlock my phone and Read through the Text Messages I had I called ashon Back and He answered in the with in the Next Ring.

"Hey Baby" he sings Proudly in My ear I laugh slightly and twirl My Red Hair Around My Finger.

"When Are You Coming Home?" I whine Missing My Husband more and More each Day.

"I don't Know Babe I miss you" He says Making My smile I already Had Bigger I Chuckle slightly through the Phone and say "I Miss you More" it's Been almost three Months since My Husbands Departure to Atlanta.

" Can't wait to Be Back in your Arms" he adds Making me want him  home Now More than Ever.

"Same", I say agreeing with him I Get out of bed and Head into the Kitchen "Hey is that Assistant Of Yours Naomi Down there with you?" I ask.

"Yea she is" he says And I can Tell Somethings Wrong I grab a Cup and Pour me a Glass of Water and Grab a Granny Smith Apple from the. Fruit Basket on the side of the Refridgerator on a Counter.

I lean on the isle that Rest in the Middle of the Kitchen and listen to My Husband, " so Why is she there?" I ask wanting to know her Reasoning.

He sighs and says "She's My Assistant she Has to Be Here", he  says And I continue to Listen while Walking to the Couch an Sitting down.

"If that Bitch Tries anything you Let Me know!" I Say into the phone and With that He says "okay"; I turn on the Television to Cartoons and Its (Teen Titans Go)