.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

**********At the Mall******

Asha's P.O.V.

I Walked around the Mall with hella shopping bags in my hands I had bags from all kinds of stores like Victoria Secret, Coach, Douche&Gabanna,Calvin klein,chanel & Luis Vouton.

I loved shopping Especially when its Ashon's credit Card I loved when he would try to hide it from me but I always found it.

I walked over to the Food Court and Ordered Chinese Food from panda Express.

My favorite was the sesame chicken and Shrimp fried rice with a large iced Blue Mountain Dew my favorite drink.

On the Ride Home My phone Rang As I was driving But I couldn't answer.

whoever it was kept on calling me so I blasted my favorite song (All Hands on Deck by Tinashe) to silence my ringing iphone.

When I got home Ashon was up waiting for me as always vut this time he was pissed I dropped the keys by the front door and looked at him.

"Drop the bags Right where you Are" he said and I knew he found out about the Card.

"Asha why is 11,0000,0000 Missing from my card?" Ashon asked He stepped closer to me "Baby I can explain" I say.

As I start to panic he raises one eyebrow at me and folds his muscular chocolate arms over his chest.

"okay I found your Credit Card an I was gunna put it back but I.... I" paused in midsentene an began to cry.

"Asha Baby that was My card why didnt you call and ask me?" He says and he's right.

"I was scared you would yell at me" I say.

tears began to roll down my cheek he grabs my hand and pulls me into his chest stroking my long Red hair.

"Asha you're my wife you don't ever have to be scared to ask for money honey", He said.

"Come here"; he called to me as I stepped away from my shopping bags and walked into his arms.

He hugs me tight and rests his head on top of mine as he gently rubbed my shoulder.

"Tommorow I will take you to the bank and we will set up your own Bank Account okay"; he tells me.

I lift my head up to meet his eyes and he stares down at me sincerely.

He kisses me on the Lips and says.

"Now come on try on That Sexy Victoria secret collection for me", he said.

I laughed as he was serious with a sexual smile on his face.