.HisPleasure.

.hispleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

"Come On Asha Pick Up the phone Ma" I said.

I pace back an forth in the livingroom.

Finally the front Door opens an in walks Asha.

"Where have you Been its Almost 4:00pm we have to Be at the childrens Shelter By 5"; I say.

she Places the Big Brown Grcery Bags Down an speaks.

"Sorry Babe I got carried away with My Mom Again" she said.

she opens the front door I dont know why an then her Mother walks To the Door.

"Whew chile these Bags are So heavy"; her Mother says as she drops them on the floor By the front Door.

"ooow Chile This is Fancy The Lord truly Blessed you" she says.

She glances around our Beautiful Home and stops she then Stares at me.

I  Wondered what she is thinking and then her thoughts appear into Words.

"LORD My Child Done Got herself a Fine Chocolate Maid".

she licks her lips and Begins touching my hard Abs an Biceps.

"No Mama I didn't", Asha says as she walks over to Me.

I place my arm around her waist and she places her hand on my chest the one with her wedding ring on it.

"Well then who is he?" She asks as she lookes from her Daughter to me.

"THIS is My Husband....Ashon" She Replied.

Her Mother stood shocked an then.

"OH Lawd Halle Luhjah!" MY Daughter is Married to a Wealthy Man!".

She shouted praise Dancin like she was in church or Hit the Lottery.

"Alright Mama Calm down", she says to her Mom and I can't stop laughing at how cute she is.

Her Mom stops dancing and we all head into the kitchen with the groceries.

Asha and Her Mom Prepare Dinners while I sat on the couch watching TV until they were done.

I couldn't believe I was meeting Asha's Mom for the first time and tasting her cooking she was amazing.