.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

"She shouldnt have been there!" I yell into my phone she's My wife Not His". I Yell into my phone as I pace around in the kitchen.

The front door opens and In walks my Daughter "you okay I heard you yelling All the way down the Hall".

she says looking at me I slide my phone from my face and look at her.

"Uh No....Me and Asha Are...."I say but I pause and look at her she sits her bookbag down on the kitchen Isle and takes a seat in one of the Bar stools.

"Fighting" she said finishing my sentence I look at her and say "Yea but its nothing Major" I reply placing my phone on the counter and going to the Fridge.

"Hungry?" I ask as I open the fridge and grab a pack of sandwich meat cheese,Lettuce Tomatoes and Mayo and sit the items on thr counter.

"Sure.... I could eat" she replies quietly. And I make her a sandwich the front door opens again and In walks Asha.

she looks at me and Samiya but doesn't speak to me she walks behind me and places down her purse.

"Hey Asha" samiya says with a bright smile on her face Asha looks up and says hey back but in a tone that states she doesnt want to be bothered.

"Thanks for the sandwich Dad but I can see you guys Need privacy she says.

"Aw Samiya you barely tooka a bite out of your Food" I say trying to get her to stay but she stands up and takes A huge bite out of the Sandwich.

"There See I ate it" she says Sarcastically making me laugh and she escapes leaving me alone in the kitchen with Asha.