.Hispleasure.

.Hispleasure.

Ashon's P.O.V.

I Couldn't wait to Get Home to My Wife and Daughter I got out of My Car and Headed into the House.

I opened the front door and walked into the Smell of T-Bone Steaks Baked potato White rice and pecanpie.

I sat down with My wife and Daughter We ate in Silence for a Monent and then I decieded to Break the ice.

"So How Was everyone's Day?" I ask chewing My steak and scooping Some of the rice.

I look from Samiya to My wife and they both say nothing they don't even look up from their plates.

"Did something happen between the two of you while I was gone?", I ask the both of them.

"Hm No", asha said answering me Finally.

I look over at Samiya who keeps her head down still while playing with her food.

"Samiya did something happen?", I ask my daughter who plays with her rice and looks tired.

"No Dad I'm just Tired I'm going to Bed"; she told me getting up from the dinner table.

I watch her as she heads through the kitchen and down the hall to her bedroom.

"What's Up With you two?", I question my wife Again who I know will tell me what's going on.

"Moon Day", she answered Quickly taking a scoop of her Rice and eating it.

I sit silent with my wife as she then takes a sip of her wine enjoying her dinner.