Chapter 35: (often)

.Hispleasure.

-Tuesday-

Ashon's P.O.V.

I Had a Long Day at work all I wanted to Do was Get home to my Wife and Sleep I was Happy with the Life I had I loved That I was a MultiMillionaire.

I loved the Clubs And All the Money I was Racking in But something was Truly Missing.

I placed My House key in the Front door and Headed inside as Aslways Asha was Cooking it up in the Kitchen I headed upstairs to take a Nice Long Shower.

I put on a tanktop and Board shorts I walked downstairs and Asha was Setting the Dinner table I guess it was Just the two of Us tonight.

She was sitting Down Waiting for Me I sat across from Her and We both said Prayer Together and proceeded to eat.

"So how was Work?" She asks as she Did everyday I sliced My steak a Little Just to put enough in My Mouth.

"It was Okay" I begin grub on My Steak and String Beans He stares at Me and then at the Food she Grabs a Bread Roll and then Bites into it.

I stopped Eating a Folded My hands in the Air above My Plate.

"What's wrong?"she asks as she Looks at Me Concerned I sigh and Look down at My plate.

"Asha How would You feel about Having a Child?" I ask and she immediately Drops her fork on the Floor and she stares at Me with Her mouth wide open.