.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Samiya's P.O.V.

-Thursday-

I walked to My Locker and Placed in My Combination I Put up my Science Book and Grabbed My Math Book for My Next Class I kept thinking I would Be Graduating in a Couple Of Months A Head of Everyone else.

As I turned to walk away from My Locker I noticed Brooke and Her Clique Leaving the Girls Bathroom they all stared at Me Smiling and Laughing.

I adjusted My Messanger Bag and Headed Their way "Look Stop Talking About Me Stop thinking your Better Than Me!" I yell at the Top of My Lungs.

All the Students that were Walking or At their locker Now Surrounded Me and Brooke I stared Her Down she Batted her eyes at Me.

"Hmm What a Poor Sad Girl you Are"she says twirling her Long Curly Blonde Hair at Me I ball up my fist that had Silver Metal Rings on it.

Her Friends Laugh at her Burn towards Me and it makes Me even more Madder than Before.

"You will Never Be Normal you Will Never Be one Of the Popular Kids" she Barks But all that Doesn't Bother Me.

I continue to stare Her doen and she folds her arms over her flat Chest like she a Boss.

"You Are Just a wanna Be!" She Adds Making everyone around us Laugh I Feel a Hand Touch Mt shoulder and its My Boyfriend Right On Time.

"Come On Samiya We're Already Late" Ramin Says touching My Shoulder and trying to Move Me in the oppisite Direction.

But I dont Budge I keep My Gaze Locked On Brooke and she pops her Pink bubble Gum like She doesn't Care.

We turn an Head away from the Tiresome Scene "Thats Why you Have a Ugly Baby By an Ugly HoodRat!" Brooke Yells at Me an Ramins Backs and I stop and Storm Back over to her.

And When I get to her I take a Right Hook straight to Her Face "Ooow" the Crowd says as Brooke Rises from the Punch I planted on her Face.

I Watch as she Looks atMe Holding her Bloody Face "Nect time I won't be so Easy" I Bark and she Has tears in her eyes she and her Girls Push through the Crowd and towards the Girls Bathroom.

Ramin Grabbs My Han and We Leave The scene I shake My acheing hand and he holds my other in his Hand "Nice Punch" he says Smiling Manically at me.