.Hispleasure.

.Hispleasure.

I Hated That my Brother was right most of the time.

I cried myself to sleep to put out the fire in my heart.

But It took me a while to fall asleep all I could think about was what I witnessed with Rah.

*The Next Day*

When I got to school I was so mad from yesterday I punched the locker an hurt my hand I had to be sent to the Nurse.

*****In the Nurses office*******

"Okay so just keep your hand in the bandages for at least three months an then you can remove them" my older brother jamal Came storming into the Nurses office.

"You ok Asha?" He asked scared ass hell an I never seen him like this, "yea bro I'm fine".

I get up out of the chair an follow jamal out into the main office were the Nurses office was held.

"So what Are you going to do about Rah and Sha'day?", He asks as we head out of the Nurses office and into the empty hallway.

"Rah Can Have Sha'day I'm over the two of them combined"; I stated holding my bruised hand.

As We walked down the Hallway talking and Laughing We both stopped Once we Saw Rah in the Hall as well.

There he was standing in front of me and my Brother with the eyes of a Sad puppy but I wasn't buying it.

"Ugh hey", he speaks calmly as if he could barely get his words out.

I roll my eyes and stare at him dead on as Jamal greets his Boy back.

"What's Up Rah", He said greeting his homie and glancing at me.

But I kept my eyes Locked on Rah's Guilty Ass.

He looks down with his hands in the front pockets of his Baggy jeans.

"Jamal Let's Go!", I said Sternly getting tired of looking at Rah's Face.

"Asha please I'm sorry", Rah begins but I cut him off by holding up my hand in his face.

With this He's Silent for the time being and I look at Jamal one more time and Repeat the Words.

"Let's go", sternly again and without protest we both walk past Rah as he turns around and watched our Backs Head up the hall towards the school parking lot.