.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Rah's P.O.V.

I hated that Asha Had Pretended she Didn't Still Love Me the way she used to and Being at Morals with her was the Best thing That's ever Happened to Me.

I stared at Her as she Danced on the Dance Floor She Stares at Me an Then Frowns Her Face again.

"Look Asha I know  you still Feelin a Brother" I said over the Loud Music she Stops Dancing and Walks away.

I follow Behind Her and Grab Her Wrist Fast she Spins around and Looks at Me "Boy you Done Lost Your Mind" she says At My Actions.

I chuckled a Little as she stares at Me strangely "Aw Come On Asha Have Some Fun" I Reply Pulling Her into Me and Wrapping My arms around Her.

"Raheem Let Me Go Now!" She  Demands But I wont Let up That Easy she Trys to pull Herself away But I have Very strong stiff Muscles.

She Looks at Me with her lip Curved at The Corner of Her Mouth and I Laugh again Because she wants Nothing to do With Me Right Now.

The Music Continues to Blast and she Looks past Me and Over at the Bar she spots the Newbie in a Tussle of People and Decides to Go Help.

I continue to stare at Her "Look I Need to Go Help Her", she says Pointing to the Newbie at the Bar and slapping me to set Her Free.

I watch as she Walks over to the Bar and Steps Behind it to Help the Newbie I stand alone in the Middle of a Crowd of people.