.HisPleasure.

.HisPleasure.

Asha's Flash Back P.O.V.

"Mom Im Home" I yell as I walk in the House with my text book and note books in hand.

No one answered I placed my books on the kitchen counter and texted on my phone.

Rah-Hey.
Me-hey
Rah-Are you Home?
Me-yes
Rah-come to the Back Yard.

I hesitate and Don't text back I walk to the back door and open it.

"Surprise!" My family yelled with birthday balloons And Party things Surrounding them.

"Awe you Guys".

I say as I place my hands over my over my mouth in Shock they all smile at me as Bubbles Comes up to me and says.

"Happy Birthday" she pulls me into a Huge Hug and I smile and say.

"I thought you guys forgot".

"oh girl How Could we its All Rah Talked about" she says.

  I looked behind her and see Rah at a table with Jamal Dressed in a Suit.

Im glad I wore a dress to school My long red hair hung down my back I starred at Rah.

He Looked at me but listened to Jamal at the Sametime My Mom was busy with food.

And my Dad was playing Cards with the old folk.

I headed over to Rah and Jamal who stopped talking as I took a step to the table.

"So Im guessing you planned this?" I ask as I look at Rah who's smile curves in the Corner of his Mouth.

He twirls a bottle cap in his hand as his arm rest on the top of the chair he was sitting in.

I folded my arms over my chest and looked at him.

"what you Didn't want A party?" He asks Not making eye contact with me.

I form my eyebrows into a scowl and smack my teeth.

Jamal see's the tention and decides to leave us alone and I still maintain my stance.

"what?"Rah says as he looks at me and awaits my answer but I dont have one.

"Asha Come on you've Been Mad at Me ever since I got Sha'day pregnant" he said.

"Damn Right because that was My Bestfriend"I say looking at him.

He gets up and looks at me and then at the Driveway a Black Mustang pulls in.

And he watches the door open.

"Uh who is that?" I ask looking at the drive way too.

The tall chocolate Man gets out and walks to the back gate where Rah's Men are standing guard.

They Stop the Man and he points toward me and Rah they let the Man in on Rah's Nod and he enters.

He walks over toward me and Rah.

"High Security I see" he says as he daps Rah up and Looks at me.

"Yea Always" Rah says I begin to wonder who the tall chocolate man is he looks At me and smiles slightly.

"Well who's this Cutey?" He asks as he continues to look at me.

"this Is the Birthday Girl Asha" he says.