Another Boy Protects You

Calum:
‘Cal come on we are going!’ You say spraying on some perfume. You look over and see Calum with a slight pout on his lips.
‘But babe I’m going back on your soon and all I want to do is cuddle I don’t want to go out to clubs!’ You sighed and wrapped your arms round his neck
‘We can do a lot more when we come home’ You whispered in his which made him get up straight away. After 5 minutes you were out the door and into the car.
‘Right babe, keep a tight grip on my hand, it’s going to be crowed..’ You nod and soon enough you are in a room, music barking, swearing bodies colliding. 
‘Ill get some drinks try and find the boys!’ He yells at you. Going through the dance floor you had no luck. You felt hands on your hips and you turned round thinking it was Calum, your smile turned into a frown when you saw a tall man, trying to grind on you. 
‘Excuse me? I have a boyfriend so get your dirty hands off me!’mYou push his hands off but they kept coming back.
‘Get off me!’ You scream, suddenly he is pushed off
‘I would fuck off mate’ Ashton said through his teeth. 
‘Who are you the boyfriend?’ He spat. Ashton just shook his head.
‘Trust me, you don’t want to the see him’ The man flipped you both off before going back to find someone else. 
‘Thanks Ash’ You say giving him a hug. He guides you through the crowds and eventually you end up at the table with all the boys. 
‘Y/N! Where were you? Are you alright?’ He said worry showing on his face. You nodded your head and pointed at Ashton.
‘You’ve got him to thank’ You say.

Luke:
Running through the park was a normal routine for you. But was not normal is meeting fans especially mean ones.
Today you were going on a run with Calum as Luke was with his mum. You were running through the field when you heard screams. Rolling your eyes you told Calum to meet near the end. 
‘Good job Y/N is running, she needs to loose weight..’ One fans mutters thinking Calum didn’t hear. 
‘She is so ugly, why is Luke even dating her!’ Another one said. Calum knows how badly you take hate.
‘Excuse me?’ Calum said sounding disgusted. The two girls look up innocently. ‘What? Y/N doesn’t deserve Luke..’ Calum’s eyes must of gone wide because the fake smiles the girls were wearing must of gone into frowns.
‘What do you not think so?’ 
‘No! Of course not, I’ve never seen Luke happier than when he is with Y/N. It always gets him down when he sees people like you hating on one of the people he loves the most.’ He says shaking his head. 
‘We’re sorry!’ They say, obviously lying. 
‘Just don’t He put his hand upend started jogging off. He got there quite fast as he was burning off his anger,
‘Hey Cal!’ You say standing up. ‘You were quick!’ 
‘Had to burn off some steam’ He says panting ‘Don’t let anyone tell you your not good enough for Luke yeah?’ You nodded your head slowly not sure what was going on.
‘Good’

Ashton:
‘Y/N c’mon we are going to be late’ Ashton said taking your hand and leading you out the door. 
‘Where are we going?’
‘Coffee with Michael!’ You walk towards the coffee shop, conversation flowing the whole walk there. 
‘Right Mikey is over there ill get your favourite’ He says kissing your cheek. You made your way over there siting opposite Michael
‘Hey Mikey’ You say sitting back and taking your jacket off. 
‘Hey!’ You started talking when the waiter came and took Michaels old coffee cup giving a wink to you.
You completely ignored him not taking it seriously until he came back. He placed a piece of paper in front of you. 
Michael knew what he was doing before you opened it. He stood up and started whispering harshly to the man.
‘Michael, Calm down!’ You say trying to get him to back off. 
‘Listen here, this girl is taken so if you would mind taking you and your grubby hands away from her it would be much appreciated.’ Tr waiter simply nodded and scuttled off.
‘Thank you’ Yu whisper. He smiles
‘Anything for you and Ashton’ Yu smile and nod. Ashton can retuning over.
‘Babe, what happened?’ You told him the story and he thank Michal repeatedly. 
‘It’s okay! I don’t mind for sticking up for something important!’ He then smiles at you,

Michael:
Luke was picking you up from the airport, as you were surprising Michael in tour. There were crowds of people at the airport. You tried to fight your way through, but of course you managed to bump into someone.
‘Oh I’m sorry’ you say picking up you belongings.
‘It’s fine I wouldn’t mind bumping into some,other time?’ He gave Yu a wink, you wanted to gag. 
‘I have a boyfriend!’ You exclaim trying to get away.,
‘Well he is not here now,’ He tried to grab your hand, but an arms comes swooping in stopping it from touching you.
‘I wouldn’t dare touch her if I were you..’ Luke hissed. The guy nodded finding Luke threatening. Picking up your suitcase and walking off Luke close to your side. 
‘Thank you Luke, for doing that..’ You say. 
‘Its alright! Your part of the family of course we are going to protect you!’ He say, which makes your face light up with a smile.
Your phone lit up showing that Michael was calling you.
‘Babe, are you okay? I say pictures on twitter of you and a Luke? What was happening?’ 
‘It’s alright, I was trying to surprise you but this guy came up to me and Luke c
had to pull him away..’ 
‘Oh babe! I can’t wait to see you and tell Luke I say thank you’ Yu say your goodbyes and end the call.
‘Michael said thank you’ You say before stepping out into a taxi and going to see your loving boyfriend.