Valentine's Day

Luke: “This is so lame.” You mutter to yourself as you sit alone on your couch, popcorn covering you. Tonight was a lover’s movie marathon, and though you weren’t single your boyfriend was on tour and he wasn’t able to be home with you; and what sucked the most about it was that it was Valentine’s Day and all you heard about all day was the fact that there were couples loving each other. It made you feel so sick because you couldn’t love your better half because he was half-way across the world! You were prepared to just head to bed a few hours early, but you were pulled from your tempting thoughts as you heard a knock at the door. You groaned as you got up and walked over, swinging the door open to a delivery man holding flowers and a box of pizza. “To a miss (Y/N)?” the boy asks, and you nod and pay him as he hands you the pizza and flowers. You sigh and put the pizza on the table, smiling as you pulled the card from the flowers. “Hi (Y/N)! Sorry I couldn’t be with you today, because it was supposed to be our first big special day together; but here’s this pizza and flowers with you until I get back! Happy Valentine’s Day, babe; I love you! – Love Luke.”

Ashton: He hadn’t been home all day long and you were almost positive it was because today was the very day that it was. Ashton had told you when the relationship had started that he wasn’t very romantic, so you expected him to be sort of lame and distant, but to not even text or call you all day? That was the part that bothered you; especially because it was your two month anniversary! What were you to do all by yourself? You hadn’t bought him anything because he said he didn’t want anything, and from the way he’d acted all day you figured he didn’t buy you anything; so why was he so shy and bashful? All you really wanted was for him to tell you Happy Valentine’s Day. Suddenly your phone started ringing and you jumped up to go get it. “Hello?” you answer quickly, smiling once you heard that familiar voice on the other end of the phone. “I’m sorry it’s taken me so long today to talk to you. I just didn’t know how to do it, since I’ve never really had a good relationship on Valentine’s Day.” Ashton slowly says, making you chuckle and shake your head with a smile. “It’s okay, Ashton.” You say, but he talks over you. “I just wanted to call and tell you Happy Valentine’s Day, (Y/N). I love you.” And with those words, your day was complete!

Calum: “Today? But we have a date today!” you pout as he throws his jacket on, swinging the door to your apartment open. Calum turns towards you and sighs, shaking his head. “I know we have a date today, babe; but I forgot that I promised the boys that I’d go out with them tonight! I promise, tomorrow, I’ll make up for it, okay?” he kisses your head and walks out, slamming the door with force. You sigh and slowly walk your way to the couch, stopping once you hear music playing gently down the hall from your bedroom. “What the hell?” you ask yourself as you miss the couch and continue walking down to the room. Slowly, you opened the door and couldn’t help but gasping, covering your mouth as you saw the giant teddy bear sitting on your bed surrounded by candles, a card, flowers and a small box in front of it all. You slowly walk to the bed and take the card, reading it quickly. “Since you’re totally oblivious to everything happening around you, I decided to trick you and surprise you! When you read this card, open the box before you turn around. Don’t ruin the surprise!” the card reads. You shrug your shoulders and grab the small box, gasping once you saw the diamond ring held inside. “So, will you marry me, (Y/N)?” Calum’s voice whispers from behind you as his arms wrap around your waist, and you can’t help but nod. “Happy Valentine’s Day.” He smirks.

Michael: Of course the two of you hadn’t been out of each others’ site since midnight hit. He’d basically waited on you hand and foot all day long, and you’d returned the favor. You were the typical disgustingly cute couple that everyone absolutely hated on Valentine’s Day, and you were loving it! Of course you couldn’t help it that he was in the band, so once he had been called into the studio you were a little upset; but you couldn’t be too upset since he’d been home with you since midnight. He stood at the door, shrugging his jacket onto his arms as he turned and smiled at you, pulling you in for a kiss. “Happy Valentine’s Day, babe. I love you!” he calls you, with you returning the words as you smiled and watched your goofy boyfriend dance his way to the studio.