You Break Up

Luke: The two of you had been screaming at each other for the past hour. Why? Because you had seen on a magazine saying that Luke had cheated on you as well as the countless tweets asking if you and Luke had broken up. "I didn't cheat on you! God [Y/N] why can't you just trust me?" Luke yelled in frustration."Maybe I would if I didn't see all the tweets asking if we broke up because you were with another girl," You screamed back," Why did you do it?" "Fine, you know what? I did cheat on you alright, but it doesn't seem like you care since you were with your other boyfriend the whole day," He shouted and you stepped back. "What are you talking about, Luke? He's my cousin!" You shouted, feeling tears in your eyes as you heard him admit that he cheated. Instantly, regret and pain fill his eyes as he tries to take a step towards you. "Baby-" "No Luke. I'm not your baby," Tears were falling freely now but you didn't care," If you can't trust me and I can't trust you then what's the point of having this relationship, huh? I'm done, Luke. We're done." You don't give him a chance to speak as you grab your purse and your car keys before walking out of the door and his life.

Ashton: "You never have time for me anymore," You shouted at Ashton who just sighed in annoyance. "God [Y/N] you're so annoying," Ashton huffed,"I've been busy with the band and you know that" "Nice to know that you care more about the band than me," You spat, glaring at him. Ashton glared back,"[Y/N] I thought you knew how important my band is to me but apparently not and if you don't see how important it is then maybe I'll go find someone else that does!" At this, you widen your eyes as you feel tears. Ashton continued to glare at you, oblivious to what he had just said. "Fine," You whispered," I'm done" You turned to the bedroom and packed your things when Ashton finally realized what he had said and rushed into the bedroom. "[Y/N]," Ashton said but you ignored him, continuing to pack. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean any of it. I'm an idiot for saying that, I know. It just came out of my mouth I swear," He continued but you refused to look at him."Babe," He started but you ignored him once again, zipping your suitcase up and walking out, purposely bumping shoulders with him. "I didn't mean it, [Y/N]. Don't leave," He begged but you wouldn't turn around. "Goodbye Ashton," You said as you stepped out the door, unable to hold back your tears.

 Calum: Lately, Calum has been ignoring you. When he was on tour, he ignored your messages, calls, voicemails, DMs, everything. He was coming home tomorrow so you would confront him about it. You knew something was up, Calum would never ignore you unless he was busy, but he would always call you back when he had time. There had been recent reports about Calum out with another girl, but you refused to believe it, you knew that he was faithful to you, or so you thought. Day by day, your faith in him was fading. The next day, you weren't going to show up at the airport, to show how upset you are, but oddly enough, he didn't come home. You called Luke, asking for Calum and he told you Calum went to his parents' house. You waited a few more days, waiting for Calum to come back to the apartment you two shared but there were rumours of him cheating and you finally had enough. Packing all of Calums' things into two suitcases, you put them in your car and drove to Calums' parents' house. You took the two suitcases and put them on the doorstep before knocking on the door. The door swung open to find Calum staring wide-eyed at you," [Y/N]-" "We're done," You told him, giving him his suitcases before going back into your car and driving off.    

Michael: Usually Michael never got drunk, or well, really really drunk but tonight he was out with the boys, celebrating the one million views on Heartbreak Girl. You had stayed home because you were sick and you didn't want to get anyone else sick. Michael told you that he would be back around midnight but now it was around three in the morning and you were really worried, you hoped that he hadn't gotten too drunk and got himself injured or something. The door suddenly slammed open and you jumped up, in fright. "Michael," You looked over to look at him with a girl. He had his arm wrapped around her waist as he swayed slightly, obviously drunk. "W-We're through [Y/N]. I found someone b-better," Michael slurred. The girl smirked at you before tugging on Michaels' hand, leading him to your bedroom. Tears escaped as you let out a sob, you found a pen and a piece of paper writing 'I'll come back next week to collect my things. Goodbye Michael' The door of your bedroom slammed shut as you glared at the door through your tears. As another sob escaped, you left the apartment, not looking back.