Buying Condoms

Calum: “Go do it, you’re the guy!”  You exclaimed as you pointed to the convenient store.  “Fine,” Calum groaned as he got out of the car and headed for the doors.  You watched as Calum walked in and picked up a box.  He looked at it quickly and put it down, then picked up another one.  He looked completely nervous as he read the labels, searching for the best kind.  He quickly walked to the guy behind the counter and purchased them.  Just in time a couple of fans started talking to him.  You laughed as Calum awkwardly took pictures with them and hid the items in the bag so they couldn’t see.

Luke:  Both you and Luke always got really nervous when buying condoms.  The two of you would get the kind you need and get out of the store as soon as possible.  “Which one do we get?”  You asked.  “These,” Luke mumbled as he grabbed the small box.  The both of you got into the line of a middle-aged woman.  When she saw the both of you she smiled and winked.  “Young love,” She mumbled under her breath.  Once bought the two of you quickly tried to leave.  “Have fun!”  The woman yelled from across the store.

Michael:  Michael always acted like a kid in the candy store when buying condoms.  He always wanted to try new kinds.  “How about edible?”  he asked, looking at you with puppy dog eyes.  You laughed, “I’m not eating them, Michael.”  “Fine,” Michael sighed, “How about glow in the dark?”  You smiled, “Sure, maybe next time we try having sex in the dark you won’t miss.”  Michael’s facial expression turned from smiling to shocked, then annoyed.  “Ha, ha,” He laughed as he grabbed the box and sulked to the register, hoping no one in the store heard had heard you.

Ashton:  You never found a reason to be shy when buying condoms, it was a thing everyone did.  Sadly, though, Ashton was just as shy as most people.  “Okay, here they are,” You said as you grabbed the kind you and Ashton always bought.  “Can you keep your voice down?”  Ashton asked.  “Awe, babe, there isn’t anything to be afraid of,” You smiled as you put a hand on his shoulder.  You walked up to the register and bought the box from the guy, confidence showing clearly.  Ashton shyly smiled at the boy behind the counter, who gave him two thumbs up.