He Finds A Dirty Fanfic

Luke: "Luke, what are you doing?" You walked into the room to find Luke concentrated on something on his laptop so you decided to go over and see what he was doing. You bent down and read over his shoulder, after you read a few sentences, you gasped and stared at Luke. "Luke, what the hell are you reading?!" You exclaimed. "A dirty fanfic about us," Luke wiggled his eyebrows. "Oh god, Luke close it!" You hide your face in your hands. "Why? I mean, they are right about you being really flexible"

Ashton: You and Ashton were doing a twitcam when a fan sent you two a link. "Hmm, what's this?" Ashton started to read what the link had said aloud for you and the fans to hear,"[Y/N] looked up at Ashton, her eyes filled with lust as he got into position to enter her. 'Are you sure, babe? I don't want to rush you' Ashton looked at [Y/N] in the eyes. 'Yes Ashton, I need you inside me now" Your jaw dropped open when you heard this and Ashton burst out laughing. "You guys are so dirty!" Ashton laughed.

Calum: "Hey [Y/N], look at what a fan tweeted me," Calum walked over to you with a smirk, giving his phone over to you. You raised an eyebrow at him before looking at the screen. After a few sentences, you widened your eyes, nearly dropping the phone. "Holy crap! Is this what people really do with their lives?!" You exclaimed. Calum laughed as he watched your face go red. "Do you bend that way, babe?" He wiggled his eyebrows, showing you a part of the fanfic as your face grew even redder.

Michael: "Babe, what are you doing?" You asked Michael who was on his computer while you laid in bed, reading your book. "Just reblogging things on tumblr," He replied. You just nodded and continued to read your book. After another few minutes, Michael closed his computer and walked over to the bed, getting on top of you. "Hey babe, I'm curious. How flexible are you?" Michael asked. "I-flex-you-what?" You spluttered,"Were you really on tumblr or were you watching porn?" "No, I was on tumblr," He shook his head and smirked,"But I did read..certain things though I am curious to see if you react the way some people think you do"