Shooting Stars

Luke: The two of you laid in silence underneath the stars whilst Luke drew random shapes on your skin. “It’s so beautiful out tonight,” You whisper. Luke turned to face you, smiling cheekily,”But you’re far more beautiful, baby”

You just laugh and curl into him even more, your hand resting on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. “Hey look, [Y/N],” Luke suddenly pointed to the sky. You followed his hand up to the sky to see a shooting star.

"Make a wish," Luke whispered as he closed his eyes. You soon followed after and once you two opened your eyes, the star was gone."I wished that we could stay here forever, just the two of us," Luke pecked your forehead. "Me too, Luke"

Ashton:  "Do you think we’ll see any shooting stars?" You asked excitedly as you and Ashton sat on top of a hill, watching the star-filled sky. "Maybe," Ashton replied. "I’ve never seen one before,"You commented and he widened his eyes.

"You’ve never seen a shooting star?" He asked and you shook your head. "I’ve always wanted to see one, but I never got the chance," You pouted. Ashton chuckled and looked up to the sky,"Well then, today must be your lucky day"

Your eyes snapped to the sky as a flash of light passed you. You quickly closed your eyes, wishing that you’ll always be with Ashton. When you re-opened them, Ashton was gazing at you curiously.

"Wishing on a shooting star?" He asked and you nodded. "Did you?" You asked. Ashton shook his head,"I don’t need to" He smiled at you, pulling you in closer to him,"I’ve already got everything I wanted right beside me"

Calum: (You and Calum are best friends - not in a relationship.)

"So what did you wish for?" Calum asked as the both of you walked back to Calums’ car. "If I tell you then it won’t come true," You replied cheekily.  Truth was, you didn’t want him to know that you liked him but you knew he didn’t like you.

The both of you had just seen a shooting star and like every other time you saw a shooting star, you made a wish. “Awh, please,” Calum pouted,”I’ll make it come true. I promise”

You gave in at the sight of his face. “Fine,” You sighed and Calum cheered. “I wished that one day, someone will love me,” You told him. He stayed silent for a while before stopping.

"Cal? What’s wrong?" You stopped when you noticed he did as well. You heart thumped in your chest as your eyes met and he walked closer to you, noses almost touching. Without answering you, he leaned in and pressed his lips against yours.

Michael:  "It’s so cold," You shivered as you got out of the pool,"No more midnight swimming" "Awh [Y/N]," Michael pouted," But it’s fun!" "Yeah, until you get sick," You muttered.

Michael got out of the pool, walking over to the table to get a blanket. He wrapped it around the both of you as he held you close, showering your face with small kisses.

"Look Mikey, it’s a shooting star!" You pointed up to the sky,"Make a wish!" You closed your eyes, when you re-opened your eyes, Michael still had his closed. "I don’t know what to wish for," He murmured.

You shot him a confusing look as he opened his eyes. “I already have everything I want, a beautiful, amazing girl, three best mates a guy could have, video games,”You let out a small laugh,”and I’m living my dream,” He looked down at you and smiled, leaning in to kiss you.