You're Married With A Kid And You Want A Divorce Part 2

Luke: As soon as you were upstairs, you shut and locked the door, turning off the lights and climbing into bed. You wiped your eyes, attempting to stop the tears from falling. You knew your eyes were red and puffy, and that you looked a right mess. Sighing, you walked over too the dresser in your room staring at the picture of you and Luke on your honeymoon. You smiled weakly at the memory. “Those were good times.” You turned around, Luke was standing in the doorway his hair messy and his eyes red and watery. “Yeah, I miss those… what happened to us Luke?” he sighed and walked up to you, engulfing you in a hug. “I don’t know, but I want us back to the way we used to be. I want us to be a family again.” “Luke to be a family, you have to spend time with us.” “I promise I will Y/N, I love you and Macy.” You smiled slightly and leaned up, kissing him gently.

Ashton: "Noah time for bed!" You called, packing away some clothes. Ever since you had asked Ashton for a divorce, you’ve heard nothing from him, and it just hurt you more. You were currently staying at your best friends house while she was out of town. "Mamma, someones at the door for you." You frowned, and quickly tucked  Noah into bed, before rushing to the door. Ashton stood there, still in the same clothes since you had seen him last time, hair ruffled and eyes red rimmed and puffy. You opened the door hesitantly, folding your arms and leaning against the doorway. "Why are you here Ashton?" He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "Because I’m a fuck up Y/N, I let go of the two most important things to me. You and Noah, and I’m sorry." You sighed and ran into his arms "I love you Ashton, please let us be a family again." He stroked your hair, tilted your chin up and kissed you sweetly. "YAY." You turned around, to see Noah standing there, before he ran upstairs quickly. Laughing you turned back to Ashton and pulled him towards you.

Michael: “Vanessa sweetie get in the car, I’ll be there in a minute.” Your daughter nodded, still confused about why you were leaving. You ran back inside, grabbing the last few boxes and shoved them in the boot of your car. “Y/N? What are you doing babe?” You ignored him and searched in your purse for your car keys. “Babe? Why is the car packed up? what the hell is going on?” You flung the purse to the ground. “You tell me Michael. I called you, and some random slut who apparently is your girlfriend answered the phone” You yelled, opening the door of the car. “Y/N stop please, it’s not what you think.” You gulped down the lump in your throat, and turned to face him. “Then what is it Michael? Who was that girl?” “She was a fan, I was out with the guys at a restuarant and I went to order something, and left my phone there, I guess she told you we were dating” You ran a hand through your hair, and sunk to the ground. “I’m such an idiot, I’m so sorry Mikey.” He just chuckled and picked you up bridal style. “It’s okay, just unpack and we can go back inside.” He kissed you passionately, and set you down, wrapping his hands around your waist. “Ew gross Mum, Dad stop!” You both laughed at your daughter as she covered her eyes. 

Calum: You were sat on the couch eating Ice-crem and watching the Notebook, pretty cliche but whatever. You placed a hand on your stomach, smiling to yourself as you thought of the baby that was inside you. “Can I join you?” Calum asked from the corner of the room, still looking guilty for what he said before. “Cal, you don’t need to ask.” He smiled and sat next to you on the couch, placing a hand on your stomach. “Thats our child Y/N, thats going to be our Calum Jr.” You laughed at the name and cuddled up to him. “I’m sorry for overreacting about the text Y/N, I’m just afraid that one day you’ll find someone better then me, someone who makes you happier.” “Firstly, you’re the only person who can make me the happiest, and secondly we are not naming our child Calum Jr.” He laughed and threw a pillow at you. “Well I for one, happen to think its a good name.” You rolled your eyes and leant your head against his shoulders.”We’re going to have a child Cal.”