You're In A Secret Relationship And The Others Catch You

Ashton: You and Ashton have dated before. You broke up before the UK leg of the One Direction tour because Ashton wasn't too sure about the whole long distance thing. One day he skyped you and you immediately answered. "(Y/N)... I know we broke up, but I just miss you so much... I'm sorry. If you don't want to talk to me, I understand." He sighed. "Go on." You said. You could tell he had other stuff to say. He went on and on about how much he missed you and how he loved you. You accepted his apology and accepted his offer of him being your boyfriend again. You both talked every night, very very late. You hadn't told any of the boys yet. "Just tell them, they won't care." You told him. "You sure?" Ashton asked. "Yeah, I don't care." You shrugged. "Ok. I'll tell them tomorrow." He smiled, and you could just barely see it from the darkness of his bunk. "No need! We stayed up to figure out who you were talking to." Calum said, appearing in the screen. 

Calum: You were way too nervous around new people. The day you met Calum (a month ago), you were so nervous that you were knocking down everything from the shelves of the clothing store from clumsiness. He found it adorable, and made sure you knew that, but not everyone found it adorable. "Come on, there's no reason to be shy. They won't judge." Calum insisted. "You obviously don't understand how stupid I get when I'm nervous." You retorted. He sighed and pulled you up on his lap. The others were apparently out doing stuff so Calum invited you over. He kissed you, distracting you from your thoughts. "Whoa, who's your friend?" You pulled away immediately and literally almost fell off the couch. "It's fine, (Y/N)." He whispered in your ear in attempt to calm you down. "(Y/N), this is Michael, Luke, and Ashton. Guys, this is (Y/N). Be nice." He warned them, making you laugh. Calum took away your anxiousness quickly, cracking jokes with the boys, getting you to join in conversation. 

Michael: You and Michael had been hooking up for a while now. You wouldn't say dating, mostly because he had never brought it up. You just assumed that he just was in it for the sex and didn't want a relationship. He hadn't told the boys, because there wasn't really a reason to. I mean you're not his girlfriend, right? One night at about 2:30am, he invited you over to his place that he shared with the boys for your regular hook up. Ok, so you've become a booty call. That wasn't so bad right? Wrong. You definitely developed feelings for him, and he want anything from you except for sex. You got to the front door and texted him that you were here, since knocking would probably wake up one of the boys. "Hey, babe. Want to watch a movie?" Michael asked, taking you by a surprise. "A movie?" You furrowed your brows. "Is that ok?" He asked. "Of course." You said. He put in a movie and you guys start watching it. About halfway through the movie, someone appeared at the bottom of the stairs, startling you. "Oh hey, Luke. (Y/N), this is Luke. Luke this is (Y/N), my girlfriend." Michael introduced you to the sleepy boy standing across from you. "Girlfriend?" You smiled up at him and he grinned down, kissing you. "What are we watching?" Luke asked plopping down on the couch beside you. The next morning, Michael introduced you to Ashton and Calum, too. 

Luke: Luke and You have been dating for about two months now. You have been best friends for years along with the other boys, but haven't told anyone, purely for fun. It was kind of a rush to sneak around like you guys have been. One day you were bored so you decided to text Luke. "Are you free?" He replied with, "Yeah, wanna come over? ;)" You giggled and texted that you'd be over in 5. You drove over and he was waiting outside for you. He slung his arm around your shoulder, leading you inside and into his bedroom that he shared with Calum. You have been here a few times, but you mostly meet up at your place at times like this. You crawled on top of him, kissing him, and getting down to business. He broke the kiss to take your top off, and you did the same to him. He rolled you over to get on top of you as the door swung open. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry. Wait (Y/N)?!" Calum asked noticing your hair. You waved and looked up at the ceiling nervously. "I guess that's over." Luke said getting off of you. "Calum, (Y/N)'s been my girlfriend for 2 months." He smiled handing you your shirt, and then putting on his. Calum ran out of the room to inform the others.