He Finds Out You Have An Eating Disorder

Luke: "Babe, aren't you going to eat?", Luke asked looking at your untouched plate. "I'm not really hungry," you shrugged, but knew the truth was far from that. You see, you always thought you weren't think enough, even before Luke you already knew that, but, when you started dating, that's when you actually decided to do something about it. "But I haven't seen you eating all day," he answered pouting. "Yeah, I'm just not feeling really well," you answered. "You'd feel better if you had a bite," he muttered. You look at him, then back at your plate and angrily took a bite. Instantly, the food started to come back and you ran to the bathroom; letting it all go. "(Y/N)?", Luke asked, appearing behind you. "Huh?", you replied, weakly standing up and cleaning yourself. "When was the last time yo ate something?", you sighed, it was time to tell him the truth. "Last week," you muttered. Next thing you knew, Luke had pulled you in a tight embrace, assuring you that you were beautiful just the way you were and that he couldn't see you like that. It was all true.

Ashton: "(Y/N)?", he asked, looking up from his computer. "Yeah?", you answered, looking at where he was. "You've gotten really thin since we started dating," he pointed and you shrugged. "I was just trying to get fit," you answered simply. "Why?", he asked, moving closer to you. "I don't know, I guess I thought you deserved more," it was his time to sigh. "Babe, you are beautiful and perfect for me just the way you are," he told you, "You don't have to starve yourself to look prettier for me,". "How?", you asked shocked, he wasn't supposed to know you did that. "The fans send me some photos from when we first started dating and now, and they were saying it wasn't normal how thinner you were. At first, I didn't believe them, but taking a good look at you now..." he answered, hugging you and allowing you to cry. "I'm sorry," you sobbed, "I just wanted to be something you deserved,". "You are more than I ever deserved," he answered, "I love you, (Y/N),"

Michael: "You wanna eat anything?", Michael asked you, stopping your walk at the park to eat a hot dog. "I'm not hungry," you answered, trying to act naturally. The truth was you were starving, but you were trying to get thinner, and since all the diets weren't working for you, you decided to cut out the actual food of your diet. "Okay," he said, buying one for himself. You went back to walking, but every time he took a bite of it, you couldn't help but feel even more hungry. "Take a bite," he offered, but you declined, "C'mon, I can see you're staring at it like it's the last food in the world," he chuckled. "No, I'm fine," you answered, but your stomach gave you in. "I can see that," he mumbled, rolling his eyes, "Why won't you eat?". "'Cause I'm trying to look pretty for you," you answered. "What?", he stopped walking. "I'm trying to look pretty for you," you repeated. "But you're perfect just the way you are," he said, "You're perfect when you eat junk food, when you cook for us, when you eat. You're perfect when you eat,". "I'm sorry," you muttered. "It's okay," he said, "Just eat this," he handed you the hot dog, and you happily ate, stopping for food five more times.

Calum: "Wow," Calum said, looking at his computer screen. "What?", you asked. "This girl just tweeted me saying she had an eating disorder, but the boys and I helped her out of it. It's amazing that we can do that to people," he said. You nodded awkwardly, it wasn't on your plans to tell Calum you had an eating disorder as well, so staying quiet was the best option. "Are you okay?", he asked, noticing how you had suddenly stayed quiet. "I'm fine," you lied. "(Y/N), what's wrong?", he asked, now more serious, and getting closer to you. "What would you do if I had an eating disorder?", you asked cautiously. "I'd tell you you're perfect just the way you are, and that I love you and your curves, and I want you to be healthy," he said, putting a strand of your hair behind you ear, "And it's all true, (Y/N), please don't do this to yourself anymore," he said, kissing you. "I'm sorry, Cal, I'm so sorry," you said. "It's okay," he answered, "Just stop it,". And you did.