Scents

Michael: It's his hair dye from his newly dyed hair. It lingers on him even after weeks of not dying his hair. You can't help but take an inhale as you sit next to him. Or more on him as you're watching a movie you two don't seem to really care about. "Stop smelling me you weirdo," he laughs, punching you lightly in the arm. "I don't smell that great, do I?" He takes a sniff at himself teasingly, making you smile and roll your eyes. The scent of his hair dye is a very quirky smell, but it reminds you of him most of the time. He's quirky and not the usual boyfriend. He doesn't give you pet names, but that doesn't mean you don't love him any less.

Ashton: It's your shampoo after a long shower together, now wrapped up in warm pajamas. You're sitting in between his legs as the two of you watch TV. And he can't help but smell your hair, your shampoo smelling like flowers and coconut. It's relaxing and refreshing, his nose stuffed into your hair now, arms wrapped around you. "Having fun?" you laugh, leaning back into him. He chuckles, inhaling your smell again, sighing. He nods, burying his nose in your hair, planting kisses to the back of your head. "If you change your shampoo I might break up with you," he teases, his voice muffled by your hair. That earns him a hard elbow to the ribs.  

Luke: It's the boyish scent that still lingers despite his height and voice. It's the smell of sweat with some sort of body spray masking it, mingling into something that makes your heart melt. It's on your favorite hoodie of his he lets you borrow despite it being chilly at night time. But he urges you to take it, letting you stash it away in your closet for a few weeks "secretly." (But he knows you've taken it. He always knows because it leaves the smell of your shampoo on it when it appears in his closet.) It's your favorite smell ever, his boyish smell calming you and making you feel like you're enveloped in his arms once again

Calum: It's the new perfume he bought you for your birthday a few months ago. Even after being miles and miles away in a hotel far far away, he can still smell you. And it makes him feel lightheaded. How can he possibly smell you when he hasn't seen you in what feels like months? This makes his head spiral as he starts thinks about you. Because he shouldn't be thinking about you or taking deep and almost selfish inhales of the sheets. Fighting with you before boarding his flight away from you was one of the worst decisions he ever made. Because now he can't fall asleep. All he can do is painstakingly wonder if you still wear the perfume as the sun rises over the horizon and the sun sets.