If These Sheets Were The States By All Time Low

Michael: With little else but memories of you, on memory foam

With Michael on tour, the nights got very lonely. You guys would call each other every morning and night to keep the relationship alive. It’s was so hard to sleep on your bed without him, with all the memories it holds, and the new ones that we aren’t able to make. Every night you look to the right side of the bed just to see that it’s empty. And every night you count down the days until you get to have Michael laying next to me again.

Ashton: Because I don’t sleep at all without you pressed up against me.

“Babe, why are you up? It’s almost 2am there!” Ashton says over the phone. “I just couldn’t sleep.” You said trying not to cry. “And you always calm me down. Ash, it’s so hard to sleep without you here with me.” You sighed, managing to let a tear slip my eyes. “I know sweetheart, it’s hard to catch sleep without you too. But don’t worry, we’ll be together again really soon! I promise y/n.” He assures you. “I love you so much Ash, and I miss you more than you’ll ever know.” “I love you too y/n, and I miss you just as much. Now, get some sleep beautiful.” You smiled at his words. “Goodnight, Ash.”

Calum: Paying dues to every moment wasted, on words left unsaid

Calum is your best friend who just left for tour. You have secretly loved him, and was planning on telling him before he left, however the words never left your mouth. Now you were stuck alone, with just your feelings. Every week there was a new rumor of Calum and some girl. You always blamed yourself though, for not saying what you wanted to. You had so much time to let him know, and you still couldn’t bring yourself to. That’s what hurts the most about Calum being gone.

Luke: I’d kill for one more way to tell you how you make me better every day

You and Luke were on the phone with each other at the moment, both of you incredibly missing each other. “y/n I don’t even know how else to tell you how much I love you. I can’t stand being away from you when I love you so much. Please don’t find somebody new while I’m gone.” He said through the phone. “You don’t have to worry, Luke. I love you and only you. I would never dream of seeing someone other than you.” You assure him. “Y/n, you’re the best thing in my life, and you only make me better. I would never change a single hair on your head.” You giggled as he flattered you. “I love you so much Luke.” “I love you more.” He replied playfully as you guys continued your conversation.