'Stop'

Calum: ‘Stop!’ You laughed, grabbing Calum’s forearm and trying to get the basketball from his hand.  He laughed, passing it to his other hand and holding it above his head. ‘That’s not fair’ you pouted. He smirked, ‘It’s not my fault you’ve got short genes’ he pointed out. You rolled your eyes, ‘It’s not my fault you’re trying to cheat to look like you’re better at scoring than me.’ He frowned, realizing that you had a point, and gave the ball to you with a sigh of defeat. You giggled, grabbing it and hip checking him out of the way so you had a clear view of the basket. You two had been in the arcade for a couple hours now; vowing to play each game before leaving. Except, Calum had been cheating at almost every single game. You squinted before shooting, getting the first one in, and turning around to stick your tongue out at him. You made your first four in, and had one more to go. Calum had gotten 4 in, so if you made it you would beat him. Just as you raised your arm to shoot, you felt a warm hand high up on your thigh. Calum had snuck to your side, pressing his toned body against you and placing one hand on your thigh to keep you from getting the shot. You jumped, the ball falling from your hand and landing pathetically far from the basket. You whipped around, slapping Calum’s chest ‘You asshole!’ You half laughed, half yelled. He smirked, but didn’t move away from you, instead pulling you into him and leaving a lasting kiss on your lips. You two left the arcade right after that.  

Ashton: ‘Stop thinking about it’ Ashton pleaded, tightening his grip on you. You said nothing, continuing to stare down at the table with tears in your eyes. You were sitting in the kitchen, you on Ashton’s lap as he tried to hold you together. The night before while you were walking home from a friend’s house a group of girls came over, recognizing you as Ashton’s girlfriend and gave you a hard time as you tried getting around them. A very hard time. You arrived home in tears and with bruises on your hip that he still didn’t know about. You went straight to bed where Ashton spent the night trying to coax the story out of you. Now it was early morning and you were still trying to erase their horrible words out of your mind. ‘What can I do’ he asked desperately, turning you slightly so he could press a kiss to your nose. You looked up into his eyes and couldn’t keep your tears at bay. With a suppressed sob, you ducked your head into his neck. You could feel his helplessness in the way he clung to your body, ‘Please baby, you can’t believe what they say to you. Listen to me when I tell you how beautiful and kind and special you are. I know you, they don’t know anything about you.’

Michael: ‘Stop’ Michael laughed, reaching out and trying to grab your waist. You giggled, dancing out of his reach and holding the controller high over your head. ‘Nope’ you sung, ‘I’m not giving this back.’ Michael stood up slowly, his eyes dark with mischief as he began walking towards you. You bit your lip trying to keep yourself from laughing ‘Don’t you dare’ you said, your voice shaking with amusement. There was a moment of silence before Michael pounced, making a hilarious growl and running after you. You squealed, running into the kitchen and trying to keep ahead of him. Of course, he caught up. You were upstairs by that time, but he grabbed your waist and picked you up, throwing you over his shoulder. You kicked your legs as he brought you over to the bed. ‘You better not throw-’ You sentence was cut off by Michael throwing you onto the bed. You let out a peal of laughter as he jumped lightly on top of you, letting his lips collide with yours. You tossed the controller to the side and wrapped your arms enthusiastically around his neck. ‘This is always going to beat playing video games’ he murmured against your lips. You smiled in success.

 Luke: ‘Stop’ you said, pushing Luke’s arms away. You saw the hurt on his face but quickly turned away so you wouldn’t have to look at it. ‘Y/N’ he said, his arms reaching out once more. You stepped away, wrapping your arms around yourself ‘I think you should leave’ you retorted, your voice devoid of emotion. You could hear both of your hearts break. You were standing in the middle of the living room, but you felt so cold and alone. He was leaving on tour for 2 months. You wouldn’t see him for two months, and yet he didn’t tell you. You had to find out from Ashton. ‘I didn’t tell you because I didn’t know how.’ He said, his voice broken, ‘How was I supposed to break it to you?’ You whipped around ‘You think you were protecting me?’ You demanded, your voice raising ‘The fact that I have 7 more days with you before having to let you go makes you so fucking selfish Lucas. How long have you known?’ Luke was watching you with sad eyes, ‘A month’ he whispered, looking down. You felt the floor move, but before you could fall Luke’s arms were wrapped tightly around you, pulling you into his broad chest. He ducked his head down and held onto you so tightly you could barely breathe. ‘Don’t leave Luke’ you cried, squeezing your eyes and grabbing his shirts in your fists. ‘I don’t know what to do’ he mumbled into your hair, his voice cracking.