Watching A Christmas Movie Together

Ashton: You and Ashton sat together on the couch in the living room with your 4 month old placed in his lap watching Frosty The Snowman. The little baby didn’t really have an idea what was going on but still found herself fascinated by the dancing character on stage. The cutest part of the whole thing though was when the song began playing and Ashton turned the child to face him making funny face and singing along causing the baby to break out in a fit of giggles causing you both to smile. 

Calum: You and Calum watch Rudolph together not just because it has been your favorite since you were little but also because your son is absolutely in love with it. The first time he watched it when he was a little over a year old his face would light up every time Rudolph’s nose would. Even though he’s five now he still is in love with the film getting excited every time you mention it’s coming on that night and you find him singing along to the songs throughout the movie.

Luke: You and Luke watch A Christmas Story around the holidays the first time you watched it together you both found it one of the funniest Christmas movies ever and fell in love with it. So every year when you so it’s coming on you break out the hot chocolate and snuggle up together taking sips of the warm drink as you laugh along to the movie. 

Michael: You lay with your head against Michael’s chest on the couch both watching one of the funniest Christmas films, Elf. You and Michael both loved the movie before you met so when you both found out you liked it, it instantly became a thing where every year (sometimes even a couple times a year) you would make an effort to watch the movie together both laughing like crazy no matter how many times you had heard the joke.