You Meet At A Party

Ashton: Your Step dad was wanting to plan your mom a surprise party, but the week before her birthday, he was going to be out of town, so he asked his God-son to step in for him. "Don't worry he's a nice guy, even though he's a musician." Your step-dad told you. "Don't worry I can handle him." The two of you weren't going to meet until the day of the party, because you just split the tasks down the center and you both worked on your own. Three hours before the party was supposed to start, the door bell rang. You opened the door and saw Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer. "You're (Y/S/D/N) daughter right?" You nodded, sorta speechless. "So I take it from the lack of speaking you're a fan of 5sauce?" You nodded and giggled. "Come on in." The two of you spent the next couple hours setting up the party and talking, your mom of course loved it and your step dad was proud of you guys for taking control of the party planning.

Calum: "THE BITCH IS FINALLY 21!" Your already drunk friend screams as you walk into the bar, which was hardly full. Just 4 groups of friends it seemed were there. Your eyes went to the group of four guys standing around the pool table in the back. Of course they were already looking at you due to your obnoxious friend. You mouth sorry to everyone and you and your girlfriends went to sit a a high top table, Before you had even thought about what you what you wanted as your first legal drink, the bartender brought over shots. "These are form the gentlemen at the pool table." He said setting them down. You look over and give them a wink and down the shot, not breaking eye contact. You turn back to your friends and then felt someone tap your shoulder. "Always liquor before beer in the clear, beer before liquor never sicker, oh and my name is Calum." He gives you a wink and you take another shot together.

Luke: It was Calums birthday, and your best friend was dating him, so naturally she wanted you to finally meet him. You put on your little black party dress, and went to his birthday party. "Heyyy (Y/N) over here!" Your friend calls out from the pool deck. You saw her standing there with Calum and Luke. "(Y/N) this is Cal and Luke!" You waved hi and Calum embraced you in a hug. "I feel like I already know you from how much (Y/B/F/N) talks about you!" You nodded. "I feel the same way." You look awkwardly between Luke and your friend, she catches on ans takes Calums hand "I think Michael just got here, we'll see you two later." Luke does a awkward cough. "So (Y/B/F/N) told me I had to dance with you tonight." You giggled. "Oh she did now? I'm gonna have to kill her." You joke. Luke laughs and takes your hand. "Shall we go dance?"

Michael: You were at your cousins wedding reception, and she had gone to school with 5 Seconds of Summer, so she had them there to play a song or two. You were already a huge fan and could not wait to see them live. After their set, your cousin had Michael by the hand and walking your way, you knew what she was doing. You started to turn and head the other way "(Y/N) don't you dare try and walk away!" Sighing you turned around, already feeling your cheeks blush. "Now Michael this is my cousin, and she is such a huge fan of 5sauce, and she's a Michael girl, you're even her phone background." She says before walking away. "She has had a little too much to drink, I am so sorry." You apologize to Michael. You shook his head "No worries, so mind if I see which photo you use as your background?"