You Feel Your Baby Kicking For The First Time

Calum :

You were sitting together, watching a movie. You were curled up next to your man Calum and all you cared about was his warm body, his gentle touch and his calm breath above your head. He kissed your forehead as you changed your position and wrapped his arms around you tightly. You smiled and closed your eyes. You were so relaxed that you could fall asleep. You almost did it, but then you felt your baby moving. You sat up and put your palm on your belly.

- What’s wrong? - Calum looked at you terrified.

- I don’t know… she’s… she’s… moving… - you looked at your belly and smiled.

- Can I touch it? Does it hurt you? - his hand was placed next to yours and he was so concetrated to feel something.

Your baby girl moved again and he looked at you with his eyes so big.

- No it doesn’t… It’s… Like a big butterfly in my stomach… - you giggled as he moved his hand around your body.

- I love you so much.. - he whispered and kissed your naked skin. - And I love you too my baby girl, I know you can hear me.

Luke.

- I know Mom, I am taking care of myself… - you put another carrot juice to your shopping cart and looked at your shopping list. You had enough of this mall, you wanted to be home already.

- Okay Mom, I am oficially sad but I have to end up our conversation, because I am like in the middle of shopping so… Okay… I love you too.

You threw your phone into your purse and continued doing your shopping. You looked at the stall with fruits and shook your head. Since you were home alone, your boyfriend Luke was on the tour, and you hated fruits because of your strange pregnancy taste you decided not to buy any. You was about to move and you felt your baby moving.

- Ouch… Calm down little footballer. - you smiled and took of your phone.

„It’s hard for me feeling our baby kicking when I can’t share my happiness with you Lucas. Come back home. X” you sent him this message and continued doing the shopping. After a few moments you heard your phone.

„You don’t know how lovely you two are… I’ll be home ASAP. Tell him to be kind for his Mommy. X”

Ashton.

- Ashton! Ashton come here now! - you yelled and froze. You watched your favourite movie for the 85th time and you were enjoying it but then something happened.

- Don’t you yell at me for God’s sake! - you heard him downstairs right after he stopped to play his new guitar.

- Ashton they’re moving! They’re moving now and if you want to feel it better hurry up!

You smiled hearing his steps and in the blink of an eye he was right beside you, his huge palm on your belly and his eyes gazed in your eyes.

- I can feel it… I can feel it… - he smiled and tried to cover up his tears.

- Baby don’t cry… It’s a good sign that they’re moving… - you kissed his lips and cuddled.

- How does it feel? - he looked at your belly waiting for babies’ moves.

- It’s the best feeling ever… - you closed your eyes and places your hand next to your husband’s.

- Hey, I know you can hear me so listen to me lil fellas… - he whispered to your belly. - I know it’s so tight there and you don’t have too much space for each other but please, don’t kick your Mommy too hard okay?

- You’re such a cutie patootie Ashton. - you laughed and he stuck his tongue out at you.

Michael.

- Stop, please… - you whispered to your Baby feeling it kicking you.

You were glad that everything was going okay with your pregnancy, the baby was good and you survived the worst trimester effortlessly. The worst thing was… he wasn’t there for you. He had left you after he found out that you are pregnant. You cried like a month, you wanted to have an abortion but your friends supported you so much that you finally decided not to have it. You were loved by your family and friends, but this was the moment which you wanted to share with him. You decided to text him, even if it was pathetic.

„I just felt our baby kicking for the first time… I thought you’d wanted to know.”

You hesistated to send it but finally you saw a little envelope in the corner of your phone.

„Meet me @ my place tonight. Please. M.”

You raised your eyebrows and looked at the clock on the wall. You had not had much time so you got up and started to get ready, curious what did he want from you.