He Helps You Babysit Your Younger Siblings

Michael:
“You don’t have to help me, you can go to the movies with the boys if you want.” You tell your boyfriend of three months. You and Michael were supposed to be on a date until your mom called you to ask you if you can watch your three year old brother. “(y/n) it’s fine. Maybe I can bond with him.” Michael tells you, kissing your cheek. “If you like superheroes, Pokemon, and Spongebob, he’s yours.”

After your mom left, you heard the screaming from your brother. He ran around the house wearing nothing but his superman underwear, and cape.

He stops, looking up at Michael, as you walled away to get a drink.

"Who are you?" He asks, kicking Michael’s leg. Michael chuckled, "I’m your sisters boyfriend, Michael. Who are you?" Michael asks, bending down on his knees to your brothers height.

"I am…SUPER ALEX!" Your brother yells, making Michael laugh.

You stood back, watching your boyfriend talking to your brother.

"You are my sissy’s superhero. Protect her." Alex tells him, "I will. Trust me."

Calum:
“Okay, this is Carly.” You tell your boyfriend, pointing at the crib in one corner, that held a baby standing up. “and this is Keegan.” You add.

"BA-BA." Keegan babbles, pointing at Calum.

"I’ll get Carly, you get Keegan."

Calum grabbed the twin sister of Carly, “Keegan is really light.” Calum says, holding the little girl. “How old is she?” Calum asks. “They are both One.”

You all switched, holding the sleeping twins in your alls arms.

"How long do you think it will be til we have one of these?" Calum jokes causing you to laugh. "Wait a year or two, and I’ll decide."

Ashton:
As soon as you all walked into the house, your little sister was attached to his leg.

"I’m Meghan, and you’re cute." The five year old says, causing Ashton to laugh.

"Meghan, get off of Ashton." You tell your sister. "she looks like you (y/n)" Ashton tells you. "Yeah , she’s my mini me." You reply.

"Do you want to play Barbies?" Meghan asks, "I’m sure Ashton doesn’t want to play Barbies." Ashton kisses your cheek, kneeling down to your sisters height. "Oh course I’ll play with you."

Luke:

"Hi, I’m Mason." Your seven year old brother says, looking at your boyfriend of 7 months. "I’m Molly." Your seven year old sister adds.

Luke smiles, “I’m Luke.”

"Are you taking care of my sister?" Mason asks, as you laugh. "Of course I am. I love your sister." Luke tells him.

"(y/n) has posters of you on her wall." Molly tells Luke, making him laugh as you cover Molly’s mouth.

"oh really, do you have posters of me on your wall." Luke says as you nod.

"She kisses them too."

"Well now she gets to kiss the actual thing." Luke says, kissing your lips.

"Get a room." Your twin brother and sister say.