How The Fans Are To You

Ashton: The fans were upset at first about Ashton being off the market, but once they realized how nice you were, they warmed up to you. They knew that you made him happy, and that's really all that mattered. You and Ashton made fun keeks and took tons of selfies together which made the fans go crazy. 

Calum: You got a bit more hate than you expected, but you never failed to defend yourself. Once in a while Calum would see your sassy remarks and would retweet them, or reply "I love you" to them. He loved you, and you didn't need anyone elses approval but his. 

Michael: The fans loved you. They knew that you used to be one of them about One Direction, before dating Michael, and they knew that you were just a regular girl. They loved how carefree you were. You were kind of a role model to them in a way. 

Luke: Seeing as you were in the music business, too, there was a lot more pressure on you and Luke. It was basically double the fans, double the people. Your fans thought that you were adorable, but at first you weren't able to say the same about Luke's fans. Some of them thought that you were using him for fame, but after a while people started to realize that you and him weren't breaking up any time soon, and that you were completely in love. After that, they all started to warm up to you with only the occasional haters.