3000 Miles Away By Emblem 3

Michael: He looked outside the window and shook his head. He was too far away from you and he knew it. Ruffing his fingers through his hair, he let a tear slip from his eyes. He hadn’t even been gone a full day away from you and yet he already missed you like crazy. It felt like forever since he last saw you. Falling onto the bed he picked up his phone. This place wasn’t the same and he needed to hear your voice.

Luke: Busy signal again. Shaking his head he hung up and redialed your number for what seemed like the millionth time, he just needed to hear your voice and know that you still cared and loved him. When you finally answered, he cried at the sound of your voice, telling you how much he missed you and couldn’t wait to see you again. Hearing him say those words, made you miss him, but he was too far away. 3000 miles away.

Calum: You showed him your acceptance letter to college and watched his face drop. “Calum? This is good news right?” you try and he nods his head, but you can tell something’s wrong. “Calum, tell me.” “It’s your dream college.” he musters and you shake your head. “You’re a terrible liar, Cal, what’s wrong?” He faced you and brought you to his chest. “That’s so far away, we barely see each other now, what are we going to do when you go there?” You put the letter away in your bag before holding him close. “We’ll make it, Calum, i know we will.”

Ashton: He dreamed of being back home with you, currently on tour, he felt so far away from you. It took him leaving for him to notice that yeah tour was great, but, it just wasn’t the same as having you with him. He wanted to run away, run back to your home and hold you in his arms, but he was stuck in place. Holding his phone in his hands, looking and smiling of pictures the two of you took just before he left. It was a temporary fix, but, 3000 miles away, you were too far away for him to hold.