Teenage Pregnancy

Michael: You had just graduated from high school and had just turned 18 when you found out you were pregnant. Telling Michael scared you with him being just a couple months younger than you, only 17 years old. Once you told him however, he had to take a few minutes to register what you had told him, but after a while, he warmed up to the idea and promised to stay by your side. You both may have been teenagers, but he loved you and would be by your side through anything and everything.

Ashton: “I’m only 17, Ashton!” you screamed at him as you paced his room after telling him the news of your pregnancy. “You’ll be 18 in a couple months, babe!” he reminded you and you groaned. “Ash, i had plans! I was going to graduate high school, go to college and become a nurse in a few years! I can’t do that with a baby!” Ashton gave you a sympathetic smile. “(YN), i had other dreams as well, but look at me now, i’m in a band, maybe you’ll find another dream, like being a great mother to our child.”

Calum: He rested his hand on your knee as you both sat in front of yours and his parents while they were constantly lecturing you on the consequences of having a baby so young. “She’s only 16 and you’re in a band that’s becoming increasingly famous, Calum, how do you plan on being there for her and the baby.” Calum looked down before up at your parents. “She can always do online school, but, i want to bring her on tour with me so that i can be there for her 24/7. I don’t want to leave her alone here pregnant with my baby, while i’m across the world, i don’t want that, i want to be with her.”

Luke: Neither of you wanted to tell your parents, they already didn’t like Luke and barely could stand you. “You should just move in with me.” he muttered as you lay on his bed in his arms. “I can’t, Luke, my parents may hate me, but, they still refuse to let me go. I don’t turn 18 for a few months, and i’m going to be quite pregnant at that time, they’re just not going to be happy, Luke.” Luke’s eyes focused on the ceiling. “I want the both of you with me, i don’t want to leave you or my child here with your parents, i don’t. Maybe we’ll talk to my parents and see if we can’t get you to live with us, they love you, they’ll help us figure this out and tell us what we should do.”