Keep You With Me By Hot Chelle Rae

Luke: I squeeze you tight one last time I use my shirt to dry your eyes Gotta let go

"Flight 259 to LAX now boarding please have your boarding passes out and ready thank you for flying US Airways" The woman behind the counter announced and the words hit you like a ton of bricks. "Alright I guess this is it" Luke said getting up Your eyes filled with tears "I don’t want you to go!" "I don’t want to go either but 3 months will fly by I promise!" You knew he was go after his dreams and needed to go but you would miss his arms wrapped protectively around you while you slept and the way he smelled or the way his lips felt on yours. "Have fun in LA babe please don"t forget about me" "I could never forget about you I love you more then life itself I’ll be home before you know it okay" "I’ll miss you so much" "I’ll miss you too!" He wrapped his arms around squeezing and giving you a kiss on the top of your head. You gave him one last kiss before he headed to the gate he turned around one more time before blowing you a kiss. You turned and walked away when your phone rang it was Luke "I love you baby don’t forget that" "I Love you too Luke" 

Ashton: I still smell like your perfume Damn I wish you were in this room In my bed (His POV) 

We just got to the hotel hundreds of miles away from the love of my life God I miss her so much already. Maybe I’ll go take a shower and try to sleep and not miss her so much. I can still smell her perfume all over my shirt I can’t get her eyes filled with tears out of my mind. I took out my phone and called her “babe?’” “Ash hey did you just land?” “Just got to the hotel actually” “and your calling me already” I loved her giggle to much “Why can’t I miss my hot girlfriend” “Well I miss my very sexy boyfriend just as much” She knew exactly what to say to drive me crazy “Y/n I miss you so much already” “I miss you too but just think it’s only like 3 weeks until I’m on break from school and I’ll be coming out to see you” “Why can’t you come her nowwww I miss you and I need you here with me” “Ash I’ll be out there before you know it now you need to get some rest you have a ton of really important things that you’re doing and you need your rest I love you call me tomorrow okay” ‘Alright babe I love you too 3 weeks” “3 weeks good night ash” “night babe” 

Michael: I toss and turn as I try to dream Our love plays out like a movie scene In my head, oh yea (His POV) 

Fine then just leave if you want to go I’m not going to stop you go stay with one of the sluts you stayed with on tour” I snapped awake remembering the last thing y/n said to me before I left. How could I be so stupid to cheat on her she’s the best thing that ever happened to me she did nothing but love and support me and this is what I do to her. I couldn’t sleep and I couldn’t eat all I could sit and think about her and the way she looked when I left I can’t get her out of my mind it’s been days does she even want to see me. I have to try to get her back. I ran out of the house and to my car speeding to her house running to the door “y/n! y/n please let me in!” I was knocking on the door as hard as I could “Please I know I fucked up but please I left you once I’m never doing it again I know I promised to never leave you and I did and you don’t know how sorry I am please let me in I need you baby” The door swung open “You need me? did you need me when you were fucking those girls on tour? Was I on your mind at all?” “Baby please” “No Michael I can’t do this now I know that I was never important to you because if I was you never would have done that to me” “please” I whispered “please”  a silent tear fell from my eye and I could tell her face was beginning to soften but she stiffened up as she opened the door “get your stuff”. 

Calum: Catch my flight, 6am One last stop and I’m home again
Here I go

I can’t believe you’re coming home next week!” You giggled on the phone with your boyfriend Calum. “I know 6 months is way to long to be without you seriously!” “I can’t believe it’s been 6 months! isn’t that crazy” “6 months to long y/n” “I know right!?” “Alright babe we’ve got to go to a meeting our last one so the sooner we get done the sooner we catch our flight and I’m one last stop and I’m home again!” “Can’t wait bye babe love you!” “Love you too y/n”. You hung up the phone and continued with your daily chores you were rearranging the living room when Tesco came and delivered your groceries you got all of Calum’s favorites and ingredients to make his favorite dish. You just finished putting the groceries away when you heard a knock on the door. You thought it was your friend y/f/n coming since she said she was going to when you opened the door you froze…it was Calum with a bouquet of roses “Hey Babe” ‘Calum!” You ran jumping into his arms “I can’t believe it you’re not supposed to be home for another week!!” “Do you want me to leave and come back in a week?” Calum joked “Shut up and get in here!” You couldn’t keep your hands off of him “God I Missed you so much” You said giving him a kiss “oh come here” you said dragging him to the kitchen “Awe babe you got all my favorites!” “Of course and I got all the stuff to make your favorite!” “I seriously love you!”