Cuddling

Ashton- The thunder became louder and more frequent. As each clap rolled around, you snuggled closer to Ashton. 
“It’s okay, sweetie. I won’t ever let anything hurt you. I’m your superhero.” You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek. The storm ended, but you two continued to cuddle. ”You are like a big teddy bear, Ash.” You said, giggling. ”I know. You can sleep with me every night, too.” He winked, causing you to bury your head under the sheets.

Calum- Your legs were intertwined, hands interlocked, watching  One Missed Call. The well-known ringtone echoed through the empty house. You jumped as it was set off.”It’s fine (Y/N). I gotcha, babe.” Just as he said that, his phone went off, making you jump even more. You paused the movie. Cal came back after a few minutes.”Apparently Luke doesn’t know what time it is.” You giggled and started the movie. Calum held you close as scary parts came along. 

Luke- You two were walking hand and hand down the snowy street. You shivered as the wind smacked your face. Luke saw you shake.”Let’s get you home. (Y/N), you are shaking.” You nodded and walk a little faster. As soon as you got home, Luke made you hot chocolate and grabbed a stack of blankets. He put Safe Haven in the d.v.d player, as an accuse to cuddle and comfort you.”This isn’t fair!” You shouted as Alex found Katie’s picture at the police station. He laughed and held you even closer. 

Michael- The tears streamed down your face. You and your best friend since grade school just had a major fight. Michael knocked on your door. You got up and opened it.”(Y/N), what’s wrong? You said it was an emergency.” His face dropped as soon as he noticed that you were crying. ”(Y/BFF/N) and I had a fight. I don’t think we’ll ever be friends again.” You said, words barely coherent. He pulled you close, sitting down on the couch with you.”Babe, I got you. Now tell me what happened.” You told him and he consoled you by coddling you.You fell asleep in Michael’s arms, while he played with your hair. Michael truly knew how to make you feel better.