Christmas Morning

Michael: The excitement for this christmas was over the moon for you, it was your first with your boyfriend, Michael. The clock read 4:35, and you knew you couldn’t wait any longer so you tiptoed out of bed and sat in front of the lit up tree, just smiling at the amount of presents underneath. It was like you were a little kid all over again. You turned the telly on and watched a couple of shows before you heard Michael come down the steps. “What are you doing up already babe? It’s like 5:30 in the morning!” You stand up and wrap your arms around his neck. “It may be early, but it’s Christmas, Michael! It’s the best day of the year, especially with you with me on this one. Our first christmas together!” Michael smiled at that. “Yeah, wanna open presents?” “You awake enough for that?” He grinned. “Yeah, i wanna see your reactions to what i got for you!”

Calum: The snow fell evenly outside as you looked out it. Calum may have been away on the American leg of the tour, but he promised he’d still have a present for you on Christmas day. He said you’d love it, and you hoped you would too. It didn’t take long before the knock on your door had you up and to the door in seconds. You opened it to see a huge box on your doorstep, no one was near. You sighed and opened it as carefully as you could. The tape was on heavy duty and you had a hard time getting it off. You ran inside to get some scissors before coming back out to finally cut the tape, and once you did Calum popped out. “Surprise baby girl, Merry Christmas!”

Luke: Luke had this planned very carefully. He placed all of your presents around the house, wanted you to take your time opening them instead of just rushing the opening of them. He wanted you to be able to enjoy each one. So, the two of you made your way through your home, carefully opening each package once you came upon it. At last, you reached the final present, but this time, Luke took it into his hands. “You’re going to love this one the most, (YN)!” You smile. “Well, can i open it then?” He shook his head. “No, i’m going to open it for you, it’ll make it more special.” with that being said, he tore off the paper before grinning at you. “I should kneel for this, but, i want to look into your eyes exactly when you answer this.” he opened the box and you gasped. “(YN), will you marry me?”

Ashton: “Wake up, (YN)!” Ashton says softly as he tickles you. “Why should i wake up, Ash?” He laughed. “It’s Christmas silly, our first Christmas together!” You cracked your eyes open. “It’s really christmas?” He nodded and you sprang out of bed. “Come on, let’s go!” He laughed as he followed you and you stopped once you got to the tree. “Did you do this, Ashton?” He held you tightly. “Yeah, you like it?” “I love it!” you breathe as you take in the sight of the tree all done up with lights and surrounded by presents. “Who are the presents for?” Ashton kissed your cheek. “I may have gone overboard, but they’re all for you! I wanted our first christmas together to be special!” You kissed him back. “It’s more than special, Ash, it’s perfect!”