Bringing Baby Home From The Hospital

Luke: You finished dressing your newborn son in his tiny little baseball jersey and pants. “We finally get to bring him home with us today, Luke!” you say smiling and Luke grins as he sets the car seat on the bed next to you and taking your son from your arms and placing him in the car seat. “He looks so tiny in there.” you point out and Luke chuckles lifting the car seat as you sit in the wheelchair then places the car seat with your sleeping son on your lap. “How about we bring him home now, yeah?” he asks and you smile. “Yeah, let’s bring our little guy home.”

Ashton: “Who picked that dress out?” he asked with a grin and you smile at your daughter. “Your mom did, she saw it and said that her granddaughter absolutely had to have it.” Ashton nods as you place your daughter in the car seat and take your place in the wheel chair. “Yeah, that sounds like her. When we get her home, you’re going to change her again already aren’t you?” You grin as he puts the car seat on your lap and heads out of your room and towards your car. “Yeah, then gonna take a nap.” “Sounds good, we’re bringing our little girl home, (YN), after so long of waiting for her to be here, we’re finally taking her home!” You leaned up to smile at Ashton. “Yeah, i can’t believe it still.”

Calum: “Is this car seat the right one for her, (YN)? She looks so tiny in here, it doesn’t look like it can possibly keep her safe.” You laugh as you walk out of the hospital with your husband and daughter following. “It’s safe, Calum! We’ve had it approved by everyone and anyone we could think of!” Calum sighed and placed the car seat in the car and then helped you in before giving you a kiss. “Keep your eyes on her while i drive, please?” he asked and you returned his kiss from earlier. “Of course, Calum, now how about you begin driving so we can bring her home and take a nap?” He smiled at the thought. “If she lets us sleep long enough that it!” he shut the door then and got in the drivers seat. “And we are now off from the hospital and on our way to bring our little girl to her brand new home.”

Michael: He had just finished packing your bags and smiled. “You’ve got to put him in the car seat so we can take him home, (YN). It’s too long of a trip to hold him the entire time, he needs to be in his car seat.” You nod sadly and hand your son over to Michael who placed him in the car seat. “Once we get home, i don’t think i’m ever going to let him go, Michael, he’s just too precious and we waited so long for him.” Michael nodded as he finished buckling your son in place. “Same here, i don’t think he’s going to be put down for a while, he’s just going to be held.” You giggle and with Michael’s help stand up. “Most likely, now let’s get home, i want to hold him again.” Michael chuckled and lifted the car seat and motioned for you to walk out of the room first. “After you, new mommy!” You grinned. “Why thank you, new daddy.”