Affectionate

By now, you had noticed the strange behavior from the turtles. You didn't have a solid explanation yet, but it was still early.
Right now you were heading to 24/7's, meeting with the turtles there. You slowed your pace when you got closer, and pushed the door open. Entering, you were greeted with delicious smells of all kinds of delicacies. Mr. Murakami dashed around his kitchen, stirring many pans with different foods and sauces.

"Hello Mr. Murakami-san." You called, seeing that either you were early, or the turtles were a late, from their absence.

"Hello Y/n-chan. How has your week been?" Mr. Murakami inquired, stirring a pot of broth.

"Fine." You replied simply, sitting down and handing him your token. He took it and rubbed his fingers over it, then went to make your food. You watching the skilled chef as he rolled the dough, stuffed it, and cooked it. Then he placed three pizza gyōzas on a rectangular plate, chopsticks and sauce, and set it before you.

"There you are my dear, enjoy." Murakami smiled, then returned to his stove. You ate in silence, when you heard the door open. You turned around to be greeted with the turtles, panting in exhaustion.

"You guys alright?" You asked with concern.

"O-oh, it's nothing, just had a run in with some- well, a lot of Foot. Typical Tuesday." Donnie assured, sitting next to you. You smiled and continued to eat while the turtles gave their tokens to Mr. Murakami. Soon four more plates of steaming pizza gyōza were presented to the turtles, and they ate it quickly. When they were finished, they sighed in content.

"So, where should we go next? We swept the area, so we're free for the rest of the night." Leo questioned, looking at you and his brothers.

"Uh.. maybe we could go to me and April's?" You suggested. They all agreed to this, nodding happily.
After bidding goodbye to Mr. Murakami, Donnie carried you back to your home. He jumped over the rooftops with his brothers, running, causing the wind to blow past. You smiled, enjoying the quiet, aside from the turtles feet padding against the concrete, and the cars driving down below, with the occasional squeal and honk in the distance. Ok, it wasn't really that quiet.

You took notice of how you were positioned, with Donnie's arms under your back and knees, and your arms around his neck. Donatello kept his eyes ahead, which were white as he concentrated on running. You smiled up at him, even though he wouldn't see.

Soon you reached your destination, and climbed in the window with the others. You discovered that April and her dad had gone to bed, so you and the turtles hung out in your room. Mikey admired your posters, Donnie and Leo studied your book collection, and Raph messed with your tv and game console. (Fangirl supplies. 😁)

You ended up watching a movie, and halfway through, the boys fell asleep. They surrounded you on your bed, giving you no choice but to stay put.

Mikey was hugging you by the waist, his head resting on your abdomen, curled up in fetal position. Raph was stretched out next to you, on his side so he was facing you, his arms sprawled out in different directions. Leo was under you, with your head resting on his plastron, snoring softly. Donnie was hugging your shoulders, whistling with his gap, and his head on your shoulder.
You continued to watch the movie, but since you had watched it a gazillion times, you grew bored of it. You looked around you, listening to the mixture of snores, whistles, grunts and soft breathing. Turning your head to Raph, you smiled when he muttered something in his sleep, and snuggled closer to you. Mikey whimpered softly, as if he was having a nightmare, and you rubbed his head to calm him. Directing your attention to your alarm clock, you realized it was getting late. The turtles needed to go home soon, before Splinter began to worry.

You struggled to sit up, with Donnie and Mikey holding you in their iron grip. When it seemed that you were free, Donnie suddenly pulled you back down, and held you even tighter. And if that was bad enough, Raph decided to use your other shoulder as his pillow. You were stuck.
After thinking for a moment, you just gave up, and settled down to sleep.

»»»»

The next morning, in your room, you were piled up with the turtles, sound asleep. Leo had, somehow, pulled you up on top of him, hugging you like a teddy bear. Both Donnie and Mikey held you by the waist, and Raph hugged your shoulders.

The first to wake up was Michelangelo. Seeing the position he and the others were in, he blushed and let you go, sitting up. Raph was next, carefully pulling his muscular arms back to himself, also blushing. Leo awoke moments later, stuck in his position, red faced. After a while of Leo nudging Donnie as hard as he could without waking you, Donatello finally came to, and let you go. At last, Leo stood, holding you in his arms, and placed you back in bed, pulling the covers over you before they all left.

You awoke several hours later to be snuggled up in bed, alone, with the smell of pizza in the air. You smiled to yourself and got out of bed, when your phone buzzed on your bedside table. You took it and saw an email from Donnie. A picture of you and the turtles piled up in bed, before you fell asleep, wearing wide, happy smiles, with the glow of the tv in the background.

"Definitely my new wallpaper." You muttered, grinning as you went to start breakfast.