Home, Again

The brothers reunite back at the rooftop they had separated at. Upon arrival, the older three are surprised that Mikey convinced his Y/n, as she now lies in his arms, her head resting on his shoulder, very awake and silent, while the other three had fainted or been knocked out.

Donnie holds his Y/n close, shielding her mostly bare body. Since she had continuously shifted into different animals, the clothes she wore were tattered and ripped up in many places. Thankfully, she was covered in the most important areas. Donnie keeps his eyes on your face, or doesn't look at you at all.

Raph looks down at his Y/n with worry. She's barely breathing as she lays unconscious in his arms, and they all hurry to the Lair to rest and care for their girls. He holds her with a gentle but firm and protective grip, never wanting to let go. His heart pounds while hers barely beats, and he's the first to run into the Lair.

Leo is mentally panicking as he carries his Y/n into the Lab after Raph. He can barely feel her pulse, her breathing is very soft, and he thinks this is his fault for dousing her in water with his powers. He grips her hand until Donnie comes to work on her, the stands nearby, leaning on the wall.

~Raphael~
Donnie makes more tables out of vines for the Y/n's to lay on. He then works on the worst case; Raph's Y/n. He can tell that you are dying right when he sees you. Your powers put too much strain on your body, worse than the others, and each time you used your powers, you took some of your own color - or better put, life. You were slowly draining the life out of you, unintentionally of course.

Donnie works quickly, patching up your wounds, getting the powered color out of your lungs and hooking you up to an oxygen tank. Finally, he calls Raph in to take you away, saying you might be in a coma for a while. Raphael sighs deeply and rolls your table to his room with your air tank in his arms.

"At least I have you again.." he mumbles, kissing your hand softly.

°Leonardo°
Next, Donnie goes to Leo's Y/n. Leo stands in the doorway, watching intently as Donnie checks your heartbeat, breathing, and fixes your injuries. Leo gulps when Donnie rolls out the defibrillator. He found the machine in pretty good condition in a private dump and patched it up, but everyone is really cautious around it after the one time it exploded randomly.

Donnie rubs the pads together and shocks you once. Almost immediately you jump up, and Donnie lets out a scream as he stumbles back.

"Y/n!" Leo exclaims, running over and hugging you while Donnie clutches his heart and stands up straight. "Thank God you're ok!"

You look at him confused and hesitantly hug back.
"Gl-glad to be back.." you reply. Leo smiles and helps you off the table, then picks you up and carries you out of the Lab. You smile back slightly.

×Donatello×
Finally, Donnie approaches his Y/n. Chewing his lip, he sets to work, checking your pulse, looking for cuts and injuries. He focuses so intently, he doesn't notice your eyes open, brighter than normal. Soon enough, he look at your face and locks eyes with you. You grin and pounce on him, while he shrieks as he falls back.

You straddle him as he lays on his shell and give him a sharp-toothed smile, slowly changing into a grey wolf. Donnie's eyes widen, then he stabs your arm with a syringe that fell off the table. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you fall down limp on top of him, asleep. He sighs softly, picking you up.

"I'm sorry, my love," he mumbles. "Until I figure out the proper Retro-Mutagen dosage for you, you'll be sleeping a lot." He speaks softly as he lightly rubs your bare arm, and carries you to his room.

*Michelangelo*
After dealing with his Y/n, Donnie enters Mikey room to check on his Y/n. He finds the two laying in bed, Mikey clinging on to his Y/n as he sleeps, and Y/n stroking his head lightly.

"Don't wake him," you whisper, placing your cheek on top of his head. Donnie nods and silently walks over.

"I just came to see how you are doing," he whispers. You smile softly.

"I'm doing much better now. I'll come in the Lab later, and you can treat the few cuts I have," you reply before closing your eyes.

Donnie nods and walks out, closing the door for you two and allowing some long overdue cuddle/nap time.

But Donnie can't relax, having a feeling nothing will ever be the same.

SHOOT ME LIKE SHERLOCK SHOOTS HIS WALL OUT OF BORDOM, I'M SORRY THIS TOOK A WEEK!!

As promised, a Raph SHELLfie!

I see a lip bite.
I die.