Uncontrollable

Tiger Claw hurries to Shredder's throne room, his one eye wide and slightly frightened. Chaos was raging in the Lab, Baxter Stockman was knocked out in some dark corner, and Tiger Claw knew Shredder would be furious.
When he enters the throne room and kneels before Shredder, he is just slightly out of breath. Mostly because he had been chasing Dōbutsu around several moments earlier.

"What is it, Tiger Claw?" Shredder inquires in his normal low and menacing tone, glaring down at the tiger mutant.

"We have a situation down in the laboratory, Master Shredder," Tiger Claw answers with his eyes to the ground. "The four are loosing control.."

After a moment, Shredder stands up and walks past Tiger Claw towards the lab, his armor clanking with each step. Tiger Claw follows several steps behind, relieved that Shredder might take his rage out on the four instead of him.

When the two enter the lab room, unlike usual, there isn't terrified silence. Instead, Dōbutsu roars, snarls and growls at Shredder in her tigress form, glaring at the two. Electrica screams as bursts of electricity radiate off her, then bounce off the walls and hit her, only causing more pain. Iro groans and cries as the color is slowly drained from everything around her, including herself, and a jagged ring of color dust swirls around her, stabbing her every so often. Hikari is the only one silent, sitting in her prison with her eyes closed. Her skin glows, and light slips through her lips, nostrils and eyelids. Shredder walks up to her cell and pounds his fist on the glass.

"What is happening to your teammates?" He demands.
Hikari gasps at his voice and opens her eyes, which glow golden. Her iris and pupil can't been seen through the light pouring out of her eyes as she stares straight at him.

"You wished for pure obedience. Instead you received insanity," she gestures to Electrica while keeping her eyes on him. "Torment," she gestures to Iro. "Confusion," she gestures to Dōbutsu, then stands slowly. "And, uncontrolled." She gestures to herself. "We will not let you control us. And we will not accept these curses you've forced us to bind with," she growls as the lights flicker, and then shut off as she absorbs the light. "And you will pay for everything you've done to us."

Shredder glares at her, silent for her entire speech.
"Wake Stockman up and tell him to prepare the mind worms." Is all he says before returning to his throne room.

"Yes Master," Tiger Claw nods, walking to the corner Stockman was thrown in. As he walks past Dōbu's cage, she growls at him. Tiger Claw growls back, his lips curling up and his teeth showing. Dōbutsu hisses and flicks her tail, snarling at him.

"Give me Donatello," she growls. "Give me him to hunt."

"L-LEONARDO!" Electrica screams. "He must DIE if the voices are to ever leave!!" She shrieks.

Iro gasps as she is stabbed in the back by her own powers.
"R-Raphael must suffer for my pain and torment!" She cries out with pain.

Hikari falls to her knees as silent tears slip down her cheeks to the floor.
"Michelangelo will pay for leaving me," she whispers.

Tiger Claw smirks and shakes Baxter awake, forming a plan in his head.
"The turtles will suffer, even if they don't deserve it," he growls with a gleaming grin.