*sighs*

You know what that means.

ANOTHER TAG FOLKS! 😁 ... 😩

Rules: Just answer the questions and tag some peoples.

1: When did you start writing?
Mmm.. A little bit after I learned how to read and write I think. On Wattpad? At least three years ago.

2: Why did you start writing?

I think I wanted to write my autobiography at like.. 6 years old and it kept going from there.

3: Favorite author and why?

That'd be Clive Staples Lewis. You might know him as C.S. Lewis. My reasons are A) his name is hilarious. *ghost of C.S. Lewis slaps me* Ow..) and B) I love the Chronicles of Narnia.

4: Do you listen to music while your write? And if so, what song?

Yes, usually I do. As for what song, it ranges from TØP to Melanie Martinez, Imagine Dragons to Skillet, FOB to Starset, Gym Class Heroes to Fort Minor. (I didn't mean to list almost every single band I listen to I'm sOrrY)

5: Your favorite book and why?

Wonder by R.J. Palacio. It's a great book about a deformed boy who starts going to school. I won't spoil it for you but its really cool.
As for Wattpad, my favorite book has to be Tmnt Boyfriend Scenarios by Voltage_Bliss. Its really cool and doesn't follow the standard 'perfect relationship since the beginning' storyline. (*glares at my first book*)

6: If you could meet a fictional character, who would it be and why?

Good golly..
The Tmnt. Why? RAAPHIE!!!
EVERY SUPERHERO IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE. Why? LOOK AT MY USERNAME.
The Flash team. Why? BARRY! CISCO! WALLY! CUTE DORKS.

7: What do you do when you have writers block?

I internally scream and search my brain inside and out for ideas. I don't have writers block very often though. (So I can't use that excuse *cough couch* Whathuh?Ididn'tsayanything!)

8: Who is your favorite writer and why?

Can't say. 😛

9: Have you thought about pursuing work in your writing?

Yes actually, but that could change.

10: How many books do you own?

😑 You really want me to count ALL my books that I own?!
I have a lot.

Le taggity tag:

ThePieFangirl
gothicangelpugidk
Wolfy-Chan48910
Lisa945

Ok see ya in the next chappie! (That hopefully won't be another tag..)